Chapter 14.

*Bambam's POV*
  When Yugyeom left the room he immediately runned to the bathroom.  I quickly got up and went after him.
  ME: "Yugyeom." I grabbed his arm.
  His eyes were puffy and red, it was obvious that he was crying.
  YG: "Please let me go" his voice cracked.
  He tried to push me away but I ignored it and pulled him into a hug. I could feel my shirt getting weat by his tears.
  ME: "Don't lose hope."
  Seeing him like this reminded me that he is a human being that has feelings and suffers too. He doesn't show is soft side often but I know that he is a sensitive boy, he needs support and deserves to be loved to.
  *Jackson's POV*
  ???: "Jackson?"
  I look at the door to see Minah along Jinyoung.
  ME: "Oh." I wiped away the tears in my eyes.
  MINAH: "We can comeback later if you want." she said in a lower tone, almost like she was scared to wake Lisa up.
  I nodded negatively my head.
  Jinyoung came near to me and started caresing my back. I know what that ment: "Don't worry, everything will be okay. I'm always here for you." He didn't need to say anything, his actions spoke louder.
  JY: "I'm gonna go see how the boys are doing." he then left the room that was now filled with my thoughts as well Minah's.
  We were just there looking at Lisa in complete silence, then I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard Minah's snif. It was the first time I saw her crying. Without thinking I pulled her into a thight hug.
  She wasn't completely fine by being around me, I was aware of that, but we were on the same boat right now and we needed to be stronger. I completely understand Minah's pain, Lisa is my best friend too, she helped me a lot and I know that Minah and her are unseperable, they do everything with eachother and tell everything to one another. They can't live without eachother.
  MINAH: "I didn't want to cry like this..." she broke the hug.
  ME: "It's okay" I smiled weakly. "You don't need to act "strong" in front of me."
  MINAH: "I don't want to lose her. What am I gonna do without my best friend?" she said between sobbings.
  I remained silent, not knowing the answer to her dillema.
  MINAH: "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with me stupid questions."
  ME: "Not at all, I understand."
  MINAH: "I never say this, but, thanks Jackson."
  ME: "For what?"
  MINAH: "For everything you did for Lisa."
  ME: "I did nothing good for her, I just let her down."
  MINAH: "No you didn't, believe me."
  ME: "Yes I-"
  MINAH: "Thank you Jackson."

Author's note:
I'm sorry for the short and boring chapter😅 the next one will be more interesting...
See you!~