Chapter 13.

*Bambam's POV*
  ME: "Lisa! Lisa wake up! Shit..." I gave her small slaps on her cheeks, but it was useless.
  She had fainted right there in my arms. And there was I, looking at her not knowing what to do, almost freaking out.
  "Calm down boy, you got this." I said to myself while cheacking her pulse. Thank god it was still beating.
When I finally got to my senses I picked her up and got to the car.
  Getting out of the condominium door, Yugyeom along with Youngjae ran to me.
  YG: "What happened?!"
  ME: "Oh you know, suddenly I wanted to bring Lisa outside in this beautiful afternoon in bridal style eventhough I have no strenght to do it whatsoever."
  YG: "I mean, how did it happen?"
  ME: "I don't know, stop making stupid questions and help me!"
  YJ: "Don't worry I'll take her." he grabbed her and went to the car.
  YG: "Are you okay?"
  BB: "I am but Lisa isn't..."
  Lisa's words were still hanging in my mind. What did she mean with it was her fault? Was Jaebeom right this entire time? Did she just said that without thinking?
  *Jaebeom's POV*
  ME: "Hello?" I answered the phone, concerned, because for Bambam to be calling like that it means that something not so good happened.
  BB: "We're going to the hospital because Lisa fainted so-"
  ME: "What?!"
The others that were ahead of me stoped at my reaction.
  ME: "But-"
  BB: "Don't make any questions just get here quickly."
  ME: "Okay, we're going." I hung up. "Change of plans."
  MINAH: "What happened?"
  ME: "I'll explain everything in the car."
  In the hospital
  *Minah's POV*
  ME: "Where's Lisa?" as soon as we found them in the hospital that's the first thing I say.
  My breathing was heavy because we had been running for fifteen minutes trough the hospital to find them.
  They looked at eachother without saying anything.
  JS: "Say it already!"
  Jackson was sweating, but not from the running, he was nervous and I knew it, because I was too.
  MK: "I'm going straight to the point..." he got up. "Lisa's mental health is in the worse state possible. She has been putting herself under a lot of stress and her anxiety isn't helping... plus she is eating poorly these days and now with that wound on her nose she lost a lot of blood."
  A sense of guilty sent shivers down my spine.
  MK: "With her mental and physical conditions altogether, she might not last longer... and because of that Lisa is now in a coma."
  ME: "S- She... no... it can't be!" I tried the best I could to not shed a tear but it was getting more difficult as Jinyoung continued caressing my hand.
  While I tried to avoid my boyfriend's gaze I notice that Jackson was in a worse state than mine. My heart, or what was left from it, broke into pieces. It looked like that his life just passed through him. The sparkle in his eyes was taken away.
  MK: "I'm so sorry..."
  Mark hugged his friend in which he just burried is face onto Mark's shoulders. Jaebeom then got to the two of them and started caresing Jackson's back.
  JY: "Where's Yugyeom?"
  BB: "He's inside." he pointed to the room where Lisa was.
  *Yugyeom's POV*
  Never take anything or anyone for granted, because you'll never know what's going to happen next. Don't ever push away the ones you love, because you'll never know if they will be waiting for you. There's so much I want to say and do with Lisa and now I don't know if I'll ever see her again. What if she never wakes up? I've never had the chance to say how beautiful she is, how she always had a smile on her face even when she was sad, how sparkle and deep her blue eyes are.
  She had finally got the courage to get help, she was finally getting better, or we thought so... whatever she was going through I would support her with all my heart.
  ME: "I love you." I gave her a peck on her cheek.
  I promised to myself that if she wakes up I'll give her the warmest hug of all and say how much I love her, after that I'll let her go with the one that owns her heart.
  *Jackson's POV*
  As Yugyeom opened the door I ran to the room without saying a word, only wanting to see the one I love.
  I hoped that she would wake up as soon as I entered the room and grabbed her hand, caresing it softly, almost like a movie. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.
  "Fucking stupid" I cursed to myself, lowering my head as I tried to control my tears from falling, although that was already happening.
  Why didn't I hugged her thightly and said the words she wanted to her the most: "I love you." Only three words that could change our lifes. Or instead of talking, I could've just showed my love by grabbing her waist, pulled her closer to me and kissed that cute little lips of hers.
  That night, at that party, my plan was to trully understand my feelings for her and to spend the night by her side, but I noticed how Yugyeom was into her and how they were talking with eachother so, covardly, I pushed myself back and started drinking like crazy in order to forget her. She is to much for me, I thought, she deserves better, I'm no good...
  I tried talking with other girls but none of them was Lisa, she's different, unique, every single thing about her is beautiful.
  Everytime I looked into her big blue ocean like eyes, my heart skipped a beat and I would froze, but when she smiled and cute dimples appeared on her cheeks I would melt. When she was sad I did anything I could to make her smile and know I would do everything all over again to see her gorgeous smile again.
  ME: "I'm sorry" I said between loud sobbings.
  ???: "Jackson?"

Author's note:
Do you think Lisa will survive to this?
The truth is about to come...
See you!~