Chapter 7.

*Back to Lisa's POV*
  Today it was the first day that I went to the psychologist that Jinyoung recomended to me.
  I'm not gonna lie, I was really scared, it was a whole new experience, I didn't know what to expect.
  When I entered in the room the doctor asked a lot of questions, some of them pretty common and others really personal. Overall, it was really emotional and exhausting to be honest.
  The doctor concluded that I should visit a psychiatrist, that means that I might have to take antidrepessants, but I was fine with it, as long as I could take this darkness away from me, I was okay with anything.
  When I got out I saw someone that I wasn't expecting.
  ME: "Yugyeom?"
  When I called his name a huge smile appeared on his lips and he ran to me giving me a thight hug. As he was taller than me my head was on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. I haven't hugged someone in so long that I almost forgot how it felt like, it was the best thing in the world.
  YG: "I missed you."
  ME: "We were together two days ago." I teased him.
  YG: "Yeah but, you know..." he was getting nervous which made me chuckle.
  ME: "I'm messing with you." I hit his shoulder.
  YG: "How was the appointment?"
  ME: "It was okay... I guess. The doctor recomended that I visit a psychiatrist, so you know what that means..."
  YG: "I'm so sorry..."
  ME: "No need. In fact I'll do whatever it takes to take the depression away from me."
  YG: "That's the spirit!" we both laughed.
  ME: "Thank you for picking me up."
  YG: "No need!" he kissed my forehead.
  When we arrived at my place I invited Yugyeom to join me for dinner.
  YG: "No no no, that's not necessary, but I appreciate the offer."
  ME: "Oh come on."
  YG: "I- I- I don't know I-"
  ME: "I don't want to be alone and I would really enjoy your company." I said with puppy eyes.
  YG: "Okay fine, but I have to call Jaebeom first."
  ME: "YEEEY!" I started jumping like a little kid.
  After he finished the call we went inside.
  As I stayed the last week in Minah's place I forgot to do the grocerys so my fridge was empty.
  ME: "So here's the thing. I don't have anything to cook, so I hope you don't mind if I order some pizzas."
  YG: "I don't mind at all."
  ME: "Great!"
  When the pizzas arrived we sat on the couch and while eating we would talk about everything. Although Yugyeom is the youngest among the boys, he is really mature and smart, you can talk with him about anything.
  YG: "I'm full."
  ME: "How?! You only ate 2 slices."
  YG: "I don't eat that much."
  ME: "More for me then." we laughed.
  While I eated like there was no tomorrow I caught Yugyeom staring at me and when I looked at him he started laughing.
  ME: "What?" I said with my mouth full of chesse and peperoni.
  YG: "Your face is full of sauce." he said between laughs.
  ME: "Oh my god, I'm sorry."
  YG: "Wait don't move." he wiped the sauce from my lips with his hand when suddenly he started caressing my cheek and the smile he had disappeared.
  YG: "How could he hurt you like that."
  I remained in silence, confused with his words. When I finally woke up to reality I noticed that his lips were getting closer to mine but he was hesitating so I gave him a little help, I grabbed his neck and pushed him closer to me, closing the gap between us. I don't know why I did that, once again, I knew that I shouldn't, but I did it anyways.
  The kiss was getting more intense and now we were completly layed on the couch. The rest I leave it for your imagination.
  *The next day*
  Bzzz bzzz
  My phone ranged, which made me woke up in a jolt. It was Minah. I wanted to scream at her she didn't gave me signs of life in two days but I was energyless so I just picked up normaly.
  ME: "What?"
  MINAH: "Good morning for you to!"
  ME: "Sorry, I was sleeping and you woke me up so I'm kinda grumpy."
  MINAH: "That's okay."
  ME: "..."
  MINAH: "..."
  ME: "You called because...?"
  MINAH: "Oh right about that, me and Jinyoung have a surprise for you so we are at your door waiting."
  ME: "YOU WHAT?!" I hung up and quickly grabbed my clothes that were on the floor and ran to the door.
  ME: "Hello guys."
  MINAH: "Wow you look terrible."
  ME: "Of course I look terrible, I just woke up."
  YG: "Lisa who are you talking to?" Yugyeom shouted from the living room.
  My eyes widened.
  JY: "Was that Yugyeom?"
  I face palmed myself.
  "Fuck, i completely forgot that he spend the night here" I cursed to myself.
  MINAH & JY: "Lisa..."
  When the situation couldn't get worse Yugyeom got next to me just on his boxers.
  MINAH: "Oh my." she looked away.
  YG: "Shit!" he picked up his clothes that were on the same place as mine were and covered himself.
  JY: "I think we should leave you two alone."
  ME: "No no, there's no need for that, we will get dressed and we'll meet you in the car."
  MINAH: "If you say so." she closed the door.
  I sighed in relief.
  YG: "I'm so sorry Lisa..." he had a regretful look on his face.
  ME: "For what?"
  YG: "For this now and for what happened last night. You were vulnerable and-"
  ME: "Yugyeom. You don't need to apologize, I did it because I was ready for it, it's not your fault."
  The truth is that I should be the one apologizing. And no I don't regret what I did, I regret the fact that I did it with him, because I don't love him and he deserves someone who does. I hurt his feelings, I was feeling lonely and needy so I did it anyways, knowing that I was hurting him...
  ME: "Yugyeom." I grabbed his face and stared directly into his eyes. "I don't want to see you like that okay? Cheer up baby, cheer up baby!~" when I started singing he lets out a chuckle.
  YG: "For you I'll do it."
  ME: "I'm glad. Now we should probably get ready."
  YG: "Yeah we should" he kissed my forehead and we got ready to leave the house.

Author's Note:
That was unexpected ahah.
What are your thoughts on Lisa and Yugyeom?
See you!~