Chapter 10.

ME: "Jackson!"
  I made all my way back, going through the boys and Minah. They all looked confused and asked me were I was going, but I completely ignored them and hugged Jackson thightly instead.
  I missed his scent, his warmth, the way he hugged me. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, there was no way to stop them.
  JS: "Why are you crying silly?" he gave me a weak laugh.
  ME: "I wish I would know."
  *Minah's POV*
  ME: "Where are y- Lisa!"
  She continued running without looking back. What happened for her to be acting like that? I think it would be better if I've never had looked back.
  ME: "I can't belive."
  Jinyoung looked at me confused.
  JY: "What's wrong?"
  ME: "What is that motherfucker doing here?!"
  JY: "Oh no..." he quickly understood who I was refering to.
  ME: "I'll be right back."
  Jinyoung tried to stop me but it was useless. I wasn't even thinking, I acted by instinct and when that happened, oh boy, you better get away from me.
  I brutally separated them and did something I've never thought I would be capable to do in my entire life.
  I looked him directly into his eyes and said: "I warned you."
  With that being said I puched his face with all the strenght I had, which made him fall onto the ground. At that time I had lost all of the control in myself and punched him several times.   I was so into it that I didn't notice that while I was beating him up I had hit Lisa with my elbow into her nose.
  I was hoping that someone stoped me because if they didn't I could actually kill him.
  JY: "Minah stop it!" him and Jaebeom were grabbing me so I just gave in.
  Although I was pissed, Jinyoung's voice calmed me down, that's why I was able to stop.
  While Jinyoung was trying to call me down I notice that a police officer was coming in my way, and that's when I knew I was screwed.
  POLICE MAN: "Ma'am you have to go with us, along with this guy." the man pointed to Jackson that was being taken to the police car.
  Jaebeom let go of me while Jinyoung just grabbed me harder.
  JY: "No Minah, you're not going anywhere." his voice cracked.
  POLICE MAN: "Sorry buddy, it's the rules." he takes handcuffs out of his pocket.
  ME: "It's okay sweetie. It will be worse if you don't let me go."
  JY: "But-"
  ME: "Please... I'll be fine." I gave him a weak, but yet sweet smile.
  He slowly let go of me. The police officer put me in the car next to Jackson and they took us to the police station.
  *Back to Lisa's POV*
  BB: "Oh my god! Are you alright?!" he grabbed my head.
  ME: "Yeah I am..."
  BB: "Your nose is bleeding. I'm calling 911."
  ME: "No please, I'm fine. I just need to disinfect this and I'll be fine."
  The truth is that it hurted like hell but I didn't want to worry him.
  Yugyeom saw what happened and quickly ran to check on me.
  YG: "Lisa!" he was caressing my hand. "Who did this to you?"
  BB: "Minah did, she was puching Jackson an-"
  YG: "Jackson? How did he found us?"
  Bambam widened his eyes and puch his friend in the arm.
  ME: "Wait, was Jackson looking for us in the first place?"
  No one dared to answer.
  ME: "What are you guys hiding from me?" I insisted, more and more confused with their exchange of glances.
  JB: "Minah lied to you." he came along with the rest of the boys. "She did it to protect you but the truth is that he wasn't invited, so I text Jackson saying where we were and that was a mistake, sorry..."
  ME: "You did nothing wrong Jaebeom."
  I was really dissapointed with Minah. I've never thought that she would lie to me like that... She thinks that he his the bad guy, but that has to change.
  MK: "Guys, you know that she is still bleeding right?"
  YJ: "Yeah we should get going."

Author's Note:
One more chapter for you, hope you enjoyed it!
See you!~