Chapter 9.

*Flashback on*
  First grade. First day of school. The six year old me was exited but as soon as my parents left the anxiety took over me. I didn't have friends and I was really shy so, in the recess I was alone watching the other kids playing.
  I was eating my sandwich that my mom had make for me when 3 boys from the fourth grade approached me.
  BOY NO.1: "Hey! What's your name?"
  ME: "Lisa." my voice was shaking.
  BOY NO. 2: "What are you doing here alone? Don't have any friends?"
  I wanted to answer but the words didn't came out. I was afraid of saying something wrong so I just lowered my head and continued eating.
  BOY NO.2: "Don't you ignore me whore!"
  I remained quiet.
  BOY NO.2: "Are you fucking def?" he insisted. Now that I look back he sweared a lot for a 9 year old kid.
  The three of them looked at eachother and one of them took away my food, gave it a bite and then throw it away.
  BOY NO.3: "Aren't you gonna do anything?"
  I got up the put the sandwich onto the trash can but the boy pushed me making me sit down again.
  BOY NO.3: "You're not going anywhere until you say something."
  I got up furious with my fist closed ready to punch that annoying child when he grabbed my wrist with all of his strenght and got closer to me. I tried to let go of him but it was useless, the boy was much stronger than me.
  ME: "I- it hurts."
  BOY NO.3: "Hey guys, I found a way to make her talk" he was squezzing my wrist harder to the point of almost breaking it.
  Suddenly the boy felt a hand on his shoulder, but it wasn't from on of his mates but from other boy that was much smaller than them.
  BOY NO.3: "What do you want dwarf?"
  LITTLE BOY: "Let her go, she hasn't done anything to you" he pointed his finger at him.
  BOY NO.3: "You better get going before things go bad for you."
  LITTLE BOY: "Make me!"
  BOY NO.3: "Oh shit!" the boy let go of me and the three of them started running.
  LITTLE BOY: "Yeah you better run away!" he said confidentely but when he looked back he saw the principal of the school going after the bullys.
  LITTLE BOY: "That makes more sense."
  I giggled at his action.
  LITTLE BOY: "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"
  I nodded hidding my wrist that had the shape of the boy's hand.
  LITTLE BOY: "Can I see it?" he pointed at my wrist but I quickly hide it.
  LITTLE BOY: "I'm not like them, you don't need to be afraid of me." he smiled.
  He seemed trust worthy so I let him see my wrist.
  LITTLE BOY: "This doesn't seem so good. We should go to the nursery" and so we did.
  LITTLE BOY: "By the way, I'm Jackson if you need something you can count on me and don't worry about them anymore, I'll protect you."
  ME: "My name is Lisa"
  JS: "Nice to meet you Lisa" he smiled once again.
  After that day I wouldn't spend the recesses alone anymore because he was always with me. Jackson was teased by his collegues because he was from third grade and was hanging with a girl younger than him but he didn't care, because he liked being around me. He would always protect me, eventhough sometimes it was the other way around.
  The first year of highschool. The relathionship between us was a little weird. We found different friends and our goals in life so we didn't talked that much.
  One day, on my way home I found Jackson and a girl that was always trying to get into his pants talking in a alley. I hated that girl and so did Jackson but she was to obsessed with him to notice that.
  I hid myself behind a wall, trying to hear their conversation.
  GIRL: "Please baby, just one time and I'll stop bothering you." she begged.
  JS: "First of all: don't call me that ever again; second of all: I've already told you that no means no and third of all: you better go before I hurt you."
  GIRL: "Oh, you mean, like this?" she grabbed him by his member.
  JS: "WOW WOW, are you out of your mind?"
  GIRL: "What? Like you didn't enjoy it."
"That's it, I'm going in" I thought to myself.
  ME: "Get your dirty hands away from my boyfriend!"
  JS: "Lisa?"
  GIRL: "What the fuck?! Jackson you've never told me that you have a girlfriend!"
  ME: "Why would he?! You don't have to know anything about him, besides that, if he says that he doesn't want anything with you, you just have to respect that, understand? Now get the fuck out of here and don't closer to him ever again or else you have a problem with me and I don't think you want that."
  GIRL: "Ugh whatever." she walked away.
  Jackson was completely out of words with what I did.
  JS: "Hum-" he scratched his head.
  ME: "Don't need to say anything." I turned around to continue my path.
  JS: "Wa- wait!"
  ME: "Yes?"
  JS: "Do you want to go to the park and catch up?"
  ME: "I would love that." I smiled.
  Then we walked together while holding hands and that's when I knew that he was the one. It was the first time that I felt the butterflies in my stomach that everyone talks about when they're in love.
*Flashback off*

Author's note:
I'm sorry for the filer but I thought that it was interesting to show how Jackson and Lisa meet 😊
See you!~