Chapter 2.

It was 8:30 pm and I was waiting for Minah to pick me up so we can go to the party together. As the time went by my nerves were getting all over me. These parties weren't my thing at all. I was just doing these for Minah because I know that she likes these kind of stuff and she does everything for me so I decided to be a good friend and went with her.
  This party took place in a huge house, I can say that it was almost a mansion, it had a really big backyard with a pool and a jacuzzi and had 3 floors.
  When Minah and I arrived I was so close to turn back and walk to the confort of my bed, eventhough I was like an hour away from home, but that didn't really mater as soon as I saw that wasn't a little single space to walk. The living room smelled like alcohol and weed, it was so intense that I started to get dizzy and my vision was blurry.
  At this time I was asking myself 'What am I doing here?' But then I remembered that I was doing this for Minah, but that wasn't the only reason why I was there. Jackson was there too. I needed to see him, who knows how much time I'm gonna be around?
  When I turned back, I saw my bestfriend talking to a random guy. We got there like 5 minutes ago and she is already flirting.
'How? When? What?' I thought to myself.
  MINAH: "Hey Lisa!"
  ME: "Hi..." I gave them a forced smile.
MINAH: " I was talking to Jinyoung, he is one of Jackson's closest friends"
  ME: "Oh so you are the Park Jinyoung that Jackson never shuts about!" he smiled "I'm Lisa, nice to meet you".
  JY: "You're the famous Lisa! Jackson is always talking about you" I blushed "Nice to meet too".
  He is really a handsome man and he seems to be a really nice and calm guy. I think Minah will be good with him.
  ME: "So, I'm gonna go look for Jackson and leave you guys alone" as I said that I gave a naughty look to Minah, hoping that she get what I ment.
MINAH: "Are you sure? What if you get lost?"
  ME: "I won't mom. See you!"
  After I went through a cloud of smoke, a group playing truth or dare, most of them were all naked and one couple that was about to show to everyone how the babies are made, I've finally found Jackson and five other guys. They were laughing and screaming so loud that I was afraid to interrupt something. Luckly,Jackson saw me and pulled me to their table and introduce me to his friends. They were really friendly and had easy-going personalities, so the mood wasn't awkward at all. I'm glad that it was like that because this girl is the worst at keeping a conversation going.
  Everytime I was with Jackson, that pain and that feeling disapeared, when I was with him everything fall into place. That was the first time in a very long time that I was enjoying myself, enjoying life. Looks like my life wasn't so bad at all, maybe I still have a chance in this world. Unfortunately, the good things don't last forever.
  At some time, Jackson, Mark and Jaebeom got up to get some drinks for theirselfs while me, Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae stayed at the table playing some random games, just to get to know eachother better.
The time went by so fast that I forgot about Minah, its been 3 hours since the last time I saw her, so, I decided to go look for her.
  ME: "I'm gonna go outside to go look for my friend, I'll be right back."
YG, BB, YJ: "Okay~".
That night the sky was full of stars, the moon was big and bright and the air was so fresh, unlike inside of the house. It was really quiet outside, I could stay like this forever, but I had to find Minah. As soon as I thought about my best friend I recived a messaged from her:

Minaaah👑:
"I got Jinyoung's phone no. ... and some things may be about to happen.
Just thought you should know."

Me:
"But... but you have just met him,like, 3 hours ago and you're about to get laid with him?"

Minaaah👑:
"Well, I wasn't thinking of actually doing it but maybe some foreplay will do the job"

Me:
"I- just... well... I guess, just be careful? Don't do something stupid? Idk."

Minaaah👑:
"Don't worry, I'm not doing something that I may regret later😉"

Me:
"I really hope so..."

  I knew that she was careful, but I was really worried because people are bad and because Minah is so kind, friendly and has an "easy-going face" sometimes people take advantage of her and that was the last thing that I wanted to happen.
  After that I thought that I should go inside, but the weather was so good that night that I just ended up satting on the grass while looking at the shinning stars.
  At that moment, the thought of giving up on life seemed smaller, for a long time only positive things came to my mind, but as I said before, the good things don't last forever. While I was with Jackson and the boys everything was perfect, but what about after that? My life will become the same tourture, the same pain will hit my chest again and that feeling will come along. And suddently, the little happiness that was left flew away. It has always been like this, I feel happy for short moments but when it ends the pain comes back, more stronger than before. So it was at that time that I realize, that I didn't belong here anymore.
  When I got up to get inside I saw Jackson, not in very good state to be honest, and that was the perfect begging for something that I shouldn't have done.

Author's note:
There it is, hope you enjoy it!
  See you~