Chapter 17- Last Goodbye

*Jackson's POV*
  I opened my eyes, confused with what was around me.
  "What the hell?" I thought to myself as I look at window with a completely different view of what I'm used to.
  I got up and went to the living room, a much bigger one.
  ME: "Mark! Jaebeom! Jinyoung!"
Only my voice filled the enormous house I was in.
  ME: "Youngjae! Bambam! Yugyeom!"
  No sign of the boys at all.
  ???: "Why are you screaming?!" A feminine, familiar voice screamed from other division.
  I instantly followed the sound of the voice, it felt like it had some control over me.
  I shrugged my eyes at the figure I was facing to.
  ME: "Wh- w- wh-" I couldn't structure a whole sentence.
  ???: "I was worried with you! What was that screaming all about?"
  Her statement just made me wanted to scream more and louder.
  ME: "L- Lisa?" my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.
  LISA: "Baby? Are you alright you seem pale?" she placed her hand into my cheek. Her gentle and delicated touch made my heart burst.
  ME: "You can't be here. Y- you ar-"
  LISA: "Dead? Yes. I am." her voice was calm.
  ME: "Then, huh?" I stumbled in my own words.
  LISA: "Jackson." she grabbed my hand. "You're dreaming. Isn't that wonderful?"
  ME: "I-"
  LISA: "Aren't your dreams better than reality?"
  ME: "I- I guess?"
  LISA: "Then why don't you stay here."
  ME: "Lis-"
  LISA: "With me."
  JY: "Jackson? Jackson!"
  Jinyoung's voice woken me up.
  JY: "You were screaming so-"
  ME: "Where's Lisa?"
  JY: "Humm..."
  ME: "Nevermind" I sighed.
  JY: "Are you okay?" he asked worried yet calm.
  ME: "I miss her."
  Jinyoung hugged me softly.
  JY: "I'm sorry..."
  That was the first of many dreams I had with Lisa. At one point of my life I just wanted to go to sleep and dream about her.
  Her deep blue eyes, her rosy cheeks, her cute dimples, her straight light brown hair, her soft skin on mine, everything about her was so real.
  Her voice, her bright smile that always filled my heart, her lips on mine, it was all there, in my dreams.
  My dreams that were now my reality, or at least, the reality I wanted.
That was how I lived for a year, until one day. Suddenly, I stoped dreaming about her.
  Five years went by. Everyone's life took a big turn after Lisa's funeral.
Jinyoung was the first one to left our house. He married Minah and then they moved together, with a little baby coming into their lifes. Jinyoung always wanted to have his own family, I'm happy that he found the right person to do that with.
  Youngjae and Jaebeom left the house when they signed up into a music company and now they are persuing their career as music producers. They always wanted to work into the music field, and now they're one of the most famous producers of our time.
  Mark was the next to left, he went to the States, he is now living with his family and enjoying the best of live by traveling around the world, something he always wanted.
  Yugyeom and Bambam went to same collage, but because it was to far away from our apartment so they had to moved out. Although they still live together today, they went through different paths.
  Bambam is starting his career as a filmmaker, already with one movie that won several awards and   Yugyeom created his own dance studio, the best one in Korea.
  Meanwhile, I was the last one to left our tiny apartment that was filled with memories our bestest memories. Althought it was hard for me to leave our place, I decided to move to my hometown, in Hong Kong, to be a professional fencer, something that I always dreamed of. Lisa was my biggest motivation to go further with it. She always told me to pursue my dreams and now, I'm chasing them, for her.
  Today. The twentieth of April. The day of Lisa's death, all of us reunited that day since five years ago around her grave, just like the first day.
  12am. I was the first one to arrive, as usual. They were all coming at diferent times.
  12:45am. We were all there, finally reunited after a year.
  Today is the only day that we are able to see eachother. Year by year everyone is always different, it can be the hair, the style, it could even be a big belly that carried a life. Everyone as a new story to tell, a new adventure, but we never get to know them, because every year we stayed there for like half an hour, doing small talk. Almost like we were strangers that never shared an apartment, that haven't plenty of memories together, that didn't create special bonds with eachother. Almost like they were forced to be there.
  That was not what that day was about. We were there to remember a beautiful and special girl that made a huge impact in our lifes. A girl named Lisa Kim, that we could never forget. A girl I will love untill the end of my days.
  Today, it was no expection. In fact we just stayed there for six minutes untill Mark finally broked the silence.
  MK: "I'm very happy to see you guys but I have to go."
  YG: "Yeah, me too I have a reunion in fifteen minutes so I better hurry."
  With that, they all left Lisa's grave and got to their cars. Not even a "Goodbye!" or a "How are you doing" or "You won't believe what happened to me yesterday!". Nothing.
  JB: "Are you staying there?" he turned back to me.
  ME: "The question is why don't all of us stay here?"
  All of them turned back, confused with my words.
  ME: "Why can't we just... stay here and enjoy the rest of the day?"
  MINAH: "We all have things to do Jackson..."
  MK: "Yeah, I have a flight to catch today."
  YG: "I have a meeting work in-" he looked at the watch. "Thirteen minutes now."
  ME: "Why don't you catch a flight tomorrow, or the day after. And you, Yugyeom, why don't you call off that meeting?"
  JY: "Jackson they can't do that."
  ME: "What happened to you guys? We look like complete strangers! Don't you miss the old days were we did everything together and hangged out all the time? What happened to that?"
  YJ: "We grew up and we have our own lifes now."
  ME: "With or without our own lifes we could still talk and see eachother over the year! This is the only day that we see can be together. Now it looks like it lost is meaning."
  Minah lowered her head.
  ME: "What about we go to a restaurant today and just hang out, like we did five years ago. I miss you guys."
  Minah shed a tear.
  JB: "Jack-"
  MINAH: "I agree with you Jackson. We don't talk with eachothers like we used too. I can't lose you. All of you are my best friends, just like Lisa." she looked at her grave smiling. "I can't lose the only friends I have left." another tear escaped her eye, in which Jinyoung quickly wiped away.
  ME: "So... what do you say?"
  BB & YJ: "I'm in!"
  JY: "Screw it I'm in!"
  JB: "Fuck it!"
  YG: "The meeting can wait! I'm in!"
  MK: "I- I don't know..."
  ME: "Please buddy. It will be like the old days. Just us."
  MK: "Why not. I'm in!"
  We all gather in a group hug.
  BB: "I missed my bros. And Minah." We all laughed.
  After five years we were together again. This time we weren't strangers, there weren't awkward moments. We were us.
  We laughed, we cried, we told jokes, we told new adventures, we remembered old ones, we were serious, we were happy. We were us.
  In the night time, there was one star, that shined so brightly, that lighted up the entire city. Lisa was looking after us, laughing with us, crying with us, just like the old times. Everyone was there, just like the old days.

~The End~

Author's Note:
This is it guys😊 I hope you enjoy it, I wasn't expecting so much reads so thank you so much❤🙆‍♀️