Sweet Changes

i know you guys are not going to be happy with this one. sorry really its just i felt like it needed more and im sorry lol but her life has to get worst before it can get better k?                                                               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kaylee’s POV)

"K-kiah where’s mom?" i say trying to hold back tears.

"I’m really sorry sis but she said its not time for her to come back right now. But I’m here so please don’t cry anymore." she pleated with sorrow filled eyes.

"Kiah, look I’m really sorry but i can’t do this right now ok? go to the lobby and talk to Landon please? But oh here give me your number and when I’m ready ill give you a call and we can talk then Ok?" i say looking at the floor like it will give me the answer to my life problems. She takes my phone from the side table and puts her number in. She turns to me with one last smile and leaves the room. "C-can you take me home Robert? Please?" i whisper not trusting my voice.

"Yeah wait out side while i pull the car around." he says as my phone beeps telling me i have a text message. I look at the screen and see a text from Landon.

‘Hey Sis I’m going out to lunch then crashing at a friends house. I hope you feel better! - Landon xxx’

I smile at the message and reply with a K. i was walking out the room when flowers catch my eye. I pick them up and smile they are really pretty. A card falls out. I lean down to pick it up but freeze when i see what’s written on it.

‘Hi my love. I hope you feel better soon. Cause ill be arriving very, very soon. Hope your ready ;)’

I quickly slip the note in my pocket and walk outside to see Robert waiting in his car. I slide on the passenger seat. As he drives away i can’t fight to keep my eyes open and i slowly drift off into sleep.

(Robert’s POV)

After i put a sleeping Kaylee to sleep i go into my room to lay down my self. I really didn’t know how tired i really was until i hit my pillow and fall asleep with end seconds to a dream less sleep. "ROBERT!" i bolt out of bed when i hear Kaylee yelling my name. I jump out of bed and run into her room. She is laying on her bed with the covers thrown off the bed. Her hand gripping the end of her white night gown. She is covered in sweat and her face flushed.

"Kaylee what’s wrong?" i ask walking over to her side and sit on the edge of her bed next to her now worried.

"I-It’s m- my body. I- it’s s-s-so hot." she says between short breaths. "I-it hurts." she whispers to me her eyes now damp. What do i say to that?

"Where does it hurt at?" i ask trying not to panic.

"H-here" she says while pointing down past her stomach. I take in a sharp breath. I try to choose my words very carefully.

"Kaylee? Did your dad ever... Ermm. R-rape you?" i ask very quietly looking away. I feel her go stiff next to me. I look her in the eyes as she nodded her head and looked away. "Every day?" i ask again knowing the answer. She nodded again. Tears silently rolling down her face "Kaylee your body is going through withdraw. Your body is so use to having sex its just not used to not having it. Do you understand? It wont last long i swear." i say in a light tone my face now flushed.

"B-but it hurts so bad. I really am just a freak that can’t even live without my father dearest. I really should just die."she says pulling the pillow over her face. She lets out a muffled scream.

"Your not a freak. And you can get through this, it will just take time." i say lifting the pillow off of her face. I look into her blue eyes and realize at that moment i really like her. The world seems to fade as i lean in to kiss her. I close my eyes as out lips touch. Her lips are soft against mine, she goes ridged but starts to move her lips with mine. My hands go around her waist. She snakes her arm around my neck, i run my tough across her bottom lip asking for entrance. She refuses to let me in, i give a low groan at the back of my trough. She pulls away too soon for me.

"R-robert i-i can’t your my teacher and I’m your student. This is wrong." she says to me looking away. A lump gathers in my trough, she’s right but, i just can’t.

"I know, but i can’t stop thinking about you. Your smile, your laugh, your personally, just you. I think i’m really falling in love with you. Please say something." i pleated not being able to take the silence anymore.

"I-I fe-.." she started but got cut off by her phone ringing.

(Kaylee’s POV)

"Hello baby girl, i know where you are and i suggest you leave right now before the police get there. Now i don’t care where you go but i hate to see you happy. Your brother has came home, now will you?" he sneers through the phone. I hang up the phone and know what i have to do. I turn to Robert and look him in the eye.

"I have to leave and i will not be coming back." i say as i get the last of my stuff in my suit case. I run out the door ignoring my name being screamed. I walk the down town streets looking for a hotel to stay at. My mind can’t help but wonder back to him staying that my brother came back. Why would he do that? More importantly my teacher just kissed me! I get snapped out of my thoughts when i hear a car horn beside me. I walk over to the window. Ok i have a thing that i like to find the best in people so i really didn’t think twice about it. When i walk over to the car he rolls down the window and asked,

"Hey baby how much?" i was taken aback by this. My eyes go wide, why would you ask that? I mean i am in kinda short shorts and a v-neck but this what i sleep in. I almost dropped to the floor as i get another pain. "Ill give you 450 an hour." he says. I don’t know what came over me but i say in a low seductive voice,

"500 and hour or you can find someone else." i purr batting my eye lashes. I don’t know why i’m doing this but it gets my mind off of everything and how bad can this be?

"Anything for all that. How long can you go for? I don’t wanna break you with this." he says smirking while pointing to his pants. I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"How long can you go for? That’s the real question." i say with a sweet smile as i get into his car "but i need to be paid up front "i say. He gets out his and hands me a stack of hundreds i slowly count out the money. I count it over and over again thinking this can’t be right. There is six thousand dollars so that’s 12 hours can i really do this? I think as he pulls up to a very nice house. So he’s rich? He guides me to a back room.

"So do you have any rules?" he asked me. I think is there anything i don’t really want to do?

" i don’t kiss." i blurt out. I look around and feel really stupid who says that?

"I understand." he says while picking me up and throwing me onto the bed. That whole night i was thinking about Robert. Then i think i just cheated on Ty. Twice.