Sweet Decisions

(Kyle’s POV)

"I-I have to g-go!" she says. Shit why did I say that? I really didn’t mean to it just came out. She’s my student and my brother’s girlfriend! she must hate me and I can’t really blame her. I reach out to grab her but she pulls back. Hurt passes through my face so that’s it? She hates me now? I know I shouldn’t have done that. I mean I haven’t known her for long and she is my brother’s girlfriend but there’s just something about her. I want room and come face to face with something I didn’t ever want to see. I never wanted to see Kaylee in the hands of Robert.

(Robert’s POV)

"Kayl-..." I start but was cut off when she ran into me almost knocking me down. She throws her arms around my body. Only then did I realize that she is crying. At this point I’m pissed but what I see next made me reach my breaking point. Kyle runs out the class room yelling her name and saying sorry. Kaylee clings onto me even tighter. "So he is the one that made you cry?" I question tighten my grip on her. She gives me a weak nod. In one swift moment I let go of her, run up to Kyle and punch him in the face. I pull my hand back and swiftly punch him again, I feel the blood on my hand but i don't care at this moment. Before I know it Kyle is up and swinging a right hook but I’m too late and it connects with my jaw. I feel it pop out of place but I ignore the pain and swing back. Suddenly Kaylee jumps between Kyle and I. my eyes go wide and I try to stop but I didn’t have the time and Kyle’s and my fist’s connect with Kaylee’s body. My mind goes blank and I start to panic I just hit a girl. God I’m turning into my father.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know it sucks.... and its really short but itslike part one so.... yeah