Sweet Pain

Hi this is my first book that iv'e ever posted on here. this book contians abuse so you have been warned just making that clear. i hope you like it :)  CHAPTER ONE SWEET DARKNESS                                                                                                                                                          Run , faster, for your life. Your dads hot on your trail. He’s going to do it this time. He’s going to kill you. But maybe this time will not be any different. Your not worth living anymore. Your not worth the space, the time, the breath. Your nothing to no one, no one loves you. No one ever will.

I woke up drenched with cold sweat beating down my for head. A small scream escaped my lips. I know I have to be careful not to wake my so called father, Andrew. I turn to see my alarm clock. Neon letters light up my room saying its 5:30. I mentally groan I know I have to get up. I have to get ready for school. I know you must think I’m crazy. Your like why is she getting up at 5:30 when school starts at 8:00? Well it takes a while to cover up all the bruises. I know most people don’t have to go through this every morning and your so lucky for that. Never take it for granted. I did when my mother was around and I regret that. She was the best mother before the accident, the whole family was so close.

*FLASHBACK*

"Mommy, mommy! Kaylee and Landon took my ball!" My little sister Kiah screamed running to my mom. Landon and I run into the back yard and hide in a bush. Landon’s only four and a half like me. Landon throws his hand around my face and firmly plants it on my mouth to shush me. Kiah runs past the bush we are hiding in. I lick his hand he quickly takes his hand and wipes it on my shirt. I get up from the bush, push Landon on the ground and steal the ball and make a run for it. Landon is hot on my heels in no time so I take a left through the garden and head to the front door and I run into my father i look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"kaylee dear, you shouldn’t run honey. You’ll get hurt ok baby?" He says to me with kind eyes. I give him a bright smile.

"Yes daddy."

"Okay honey, now go get your brother and sister and tell them dinners ready. I love you baby."He says sitting me down back on the ground.

"I love you too daddy." I yell over my shoulder.

*END FLASHBACK*

God, its been years now Landon and I are 18 and Kiah is 16 my mother left me and Landon but took Kiah. We know our mother didn’t love us and when we turned 15 we finally understood that she will never come back for us. Its because of her that I live in this Hell people call a home. Its nothing like a home. A home you walk through the door and you feel warmth and safety I feel nothing but coldness and pure white fear. I hate it here I push everyone away so no one will ever know what’s really going on here. People say he hits you? Well leave. Its really not that easy. And I wish more people would understand that but they don’t. I tip toe to the bathroom down the hall unfortunately I have to pass my father’s room on the way I slowly walk pass his room. When I think I’m in the clear I’m very wrong. I hear my father’s door swing open and feel his strong arm go around my waist and his huge hand clamp onto my mouth as he drags me into his room. I try my hardness to fight but I’m so weak from the beating from last night so its a lost effort.

He throws me to the ground by his bed and locks the door. I know Landon will never hear me now because my father’s room is sound proof. Landon helps me when ever he can which is not a lot but I would never tell him that it would crush him. Its not this fault this happens to me its because I’m stupid and I can’t do anything right. I’m fat, lazy, unattractive, and worst of all I look like my mother and that is what my father hates the most. I try to pull myself up using the bed but I don’t have the energy. I try a second time and succeed. Just to collapse onto the top of the bed. Big mistake Kaylee this is why you have to go through this because your weak and stupid! That’s why no one loves you you stupid bitch! I mentally yell at myself. "Are we that desperate Kaylee? That you just through your self onto my bed? You must really love your father don’t you? I love you Kaylee and that’s why we do things like this. I’m just showing how much I love you. Your daddy really loves you Kaylee!" He says while rubbing his hands up and down my body.

"This is not how fathers show their love you sick son of a bitch!" I spat at him. But I disserve all this right? I’m a bad child and that’s why God gave me this life right? Because I have no where I belong.

"You little whore! How dear you talk to your father like that! I show you nothing but love and this is how you repay me!" he yells in my face. He makes a fist and raises it into the air. I feel it connect with my right eye. My eyes fill with tears but none escape I’m not giving him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. Another blow and another and another these connecting with my ribs. I wince when I feel my ribs crack but still no tears. I feel Andrew start to rip at my night pants that are nothing but booty shorts. The fabric rips easy so I’m laying in just my underwear and tank top. I should of put a bra on before i walked to the bathroom. See i am useless. I can’t do anything right. I was torn out of my self hating when my shirt was torn from my body. I try to break free for Andrews hold i start screaming and thrashing around. Andrew’s face grew red and he threw his hand back and started punching me in my head. Then sweet darkness over came me.