Sweet Leaving

i feel like its been forever! this chapter took me a long time. i just didnt feel like writing.... but here it is1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylee’s (POV)

"Go just like your mother no one needs you! You little bitch no one loves you anyway!" he spats to me as he gets up and lunges at me. He back handed me and in one quick motion I fall to the ground but warm hands catch me. I look up to see Mr.Harris with a concerned look on his face. I spit the blood that was filling my mouth and I shrug him off. I waved my hand to let him know I’m ok.

" I’m fine. This happens all the time. Bu-.." I was cut off by Landon busting into the room making a run for me.he embraces me in a bone crushing hug. "I’m sorry for yelling at you. Just know I do love you. Always." I say tears threaten to spill over.

"No Kaylee you were right I should of done something the first time it happe-.." he was cutoff by a loud crash me and Landon turn to see my father on top of Mr.Harris. I run over to them trying to pull my father off of Mr.Harris. But I get caught by my father’s elbow. I let out at whimper and something in Mr.Harris’s eyes his eyes turn cold and he flips my father over so hi is on top of my father.

"Mr.Harris stop! Your gonna kill him!" I yell as I catch his fist. I beg him with my eyes. His face soften and he slowly starts to stand.

"Why do you care so much?" he asked me. I froze what do I say to that?

"No matter what he has done and how much I don’t like him. I still will always love him." I say honestly I know I’m stupid for loving him but he’s my dad. He was the best dad before my mother walked out. It was my fault if I would have been better then I wouldn’t be in this situation. I bend down to where my father was. "give me your wallet." I say trying to stay calm.

"Like Hell, I’m not giving you shit." he says with a broad smile.

"Oh yes, yes you will. People would love to find out that the famous million air Andrew Moore beats and rapes his daughter. Ohh I can see the head lines now." I say my face in awe. A sick smile creeps onto my fathers face. He stands up and throws his wallet at me.

"You are my daughter." he say getting in my face.

"I was raised but the most Sadistic pup of them all." I say as I turn and hull ass out the house.

"Just know that I will always be watching you and I WILL get you back for this." he whisperers in my ear.

"I wouldn’t expect anything more." I say getting into my car. "Landon come on!" I yell feeling unconformable. He gets into the car and Mr.Harris gets into his. I speed off down the street.

"Kaylee..? Robert wants us to stay at his house till we find a place to stay." Landon says I look at him and start to follow his Charger. "Kaylee I’m really sor-.."

"Landon don’t its the past now." I say and focus on the road. I pull into the drive way of Robert’s house. Its a victorian style house with ivy growing up the side of the house. Its beautiful. So this is home now. I smile as I make my way to the front door. "Shit!" I yell as I let out a drawn out sight.

"What’s up? What’s wrong?" Robert yells with concern. I give him a reassuring smile.

"I just forgot my stuff." I say he lets out a huge breath."sorry for worrying you." I say with a small smile. "but its ok cause I got this" I hold up my fathers credit card with an evil smile spreading across my face. "SHOPPING SPREE!" I yell and hop into the passengers side of Robert’s charger. I wave my hand early.