Sweet Mistakes 2 part

"Mr.Lawing I don’t understand why you gave me an..."

"I didn’t give you anything Miss.Moore you earned it." He says cutting me off quickly.

"An F! I didn’t earn an F! I busted my ass to get a good grade. I put so much effort into this paper and you give me an F!" I yell. My face now red I can feel my blood boiling.I can’t help but to think that this is because of what happened yesterday.

"That’s what the paper says Miss.Moore". He says with a smirk. That’s it is can’t take it anymore I turn on my heels. Flinging the door open and started to storm out when Mr.Lawing calls after me.

"Oh, Miss.Moore that’s a detention for cussing. My room after school." he yells I can hear the smile in his voice. This is my senior year! I should be having the time of my life not arguing with the new English teacher! I ran into the door of my next class right before the bell rang. I quickly take my seat between my best friend Kat and my boyfriend Ty. Boyfriend! It sounds so nice to me.

I still can’t believe what happened yesterday. So we went back to Ty’s house and we just sat on his bed and cuddled and talked about our lives. Well his life I didn’t want to get into mine. Then we got more heated but oh god was it amazing!

(Flash Back)

"Its just I know I’m rich but I really hate it. I rather be poor and have parents that care then have everything but parents." Ty whisperers to me we are laying on his couch in his huge house. He sounds like he is close to tears but I try not to notices. "I’m really sorry we just kinda meet and I pour my heart out to you. I’m so weak but I can’t really talk to my friends about it." he says while looking into my eyes with his big green eyes.

"Your not weak and I love to sit here and just talk to you like this. And I know we just meet and I tell you I wanted to go to your house I just want you to know I’m not that type of girl. But I do like you." I whisper the last part. He looks at me and slowly start to lean in. I close my eyes and meet him half way. When our lips meet there is no spark or anything but its not like that really happens. I mean is there really true love? I think not. He pulls away, takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to his room.

"I like you too." he says before cutting off my oxygen with his lips on mine. I move my lips with his. I slowly lean back on his bed without breaking the kiss. He tugs at my top. I raise up so he can take it off only breaking the kiss to take our shirts off. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I quickly open wanting more, the simple fact wanting to forget about today and just loose myself in this moment. "Are you sure?" he asks me out of breath.

"I’m sure." I say looking in his face to find something but don’t. He takes off his boxers and looks me in the eyes as he thrusts into me. I let out a loud moaned let me tell you one thing this boy is not small.

Hey Ty di- holy shit! I’m so sorry fuck!" someone yells as they step into the room. Ty quickly covers us up and I roll off him. Can my life get any worst? I come face to face with no other than my Chem teacher.

(End Of Flash Back)

"Where were you sexy?" Kat says when I sit down. Breaking me out of my thoughts of yesterday.

"With the teacher from Hell. Mr.Lawing." I reply looking my boyfriend up and down. He looks good today. Loose fitted blue jeans and a white V-neck showing off his muscles. He leans over to give me a kiss I smile and back away.

"You never said hi to me this morning." I smile turning back to Kat. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck gently.

"Hi." He whispers in my ear sending goose bumps down my spine making me shiver. "And hey I’m really sorry about my brother walking in and stuff." I turn to look at him stunned we haven’t really talked about that yet. He goes to kiss me again. Does this boy not know that I’m mad at him? I quickly turn my head so he kisses my cheek.