Sweet Finding

so i was thinking i wanted to change Roberts name i feel like Lopez is too commen so its now Robert Harris :) and thanks to @ADifferent3mo for fanning :) thanks love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrews (POV)

I pull up to MY house and what do I see? My slut of a daughter fucking around with some older guy! I quickly get out of my Benz and march up to the all black charger. If I wasn’t so pissed I would admire the car further. I rip open the door and glare at my daughter. She is going to get it later. Don’t get me wrong I love my daughter more than she will ever know.

She just needs to understand that she is MINE and no one else can have her. Her mother left her! And its all Kaylee’s fault that’s she gone. But I got over that years ago. I have Kaylee now and nothing will ever tear us apart,including the pretty boy!

"Can I help you?" Pretty boy spats at me I turn my glare to him. How the hell are you gonna say that to me when your out side of my house?

"Um who are you? This is My house." I say through clenched teeth.

"Oh you must be Kaylee’s father! I’m so sorry how could I be so rude." the man says while walking over to where I stand. He sticks his hand out I slowly meet his shake. Firm grip. I don’t like him. "I’m Mr.Harris you can call me Robert of course. I’m Kaylee’s English teacher. Its very nice to meet you." English teacher huh... then why the fuck is Kaylee in his car? She should all ready be home and fixing my dinner. That ungrateful bitch!

"Hello, I’m Kaylee’s father Andrew. Why is she getting home so late?" I ask. She has no right to be alone with him! Teacher or not!

"Kaylee had detention today for-..." he begins to say but Kaylee cuts him off.

"I’m sorry daddy, ill go start dinner. Maybe Mr.Harris could join us?" she says slowly. I know what she’s doing she’s trying to get out of a punishment. Not going to happen. But I can’t just say no it will look weird and we can move again. My job is too much to handle then I have an image to uphold! I have to be here I own a line of bunisses.

"Oh yes! Would you like to stay for dinner Robert?" I ask trying to be overly nice. No one can know what goes on here.

"Oh I would hate to impose on anyone-..." he starts to say but kaylee grabs onto his hand. He looks down at her and looks into her eyes. Like he’s looking for something. I clear my throat. And Kaylee snaps her head up to look at me and quickly snatches her hand away from Robert’s. "Well if you don’t mind I would love to." he says slowly while looking down at Kaylee with concern. I’m not liking this what ever it is between them is going to stop. And its going to stop now!

Kaylee’s (POV)

I can’t stop my hands from shaking. I have done it this time. He’s really going to kill me. But can that really be bad? Its not like anyone would care no one loves me. Maybe my brother but he’s the only one. I love him more than anyone my father is nothing to me.

"Hey Kaylee what took you so long to get home?" Landon says walking into the room.

"I-I... Erm had detention for the thing with Kat." he must have noticed how I’m shaking cause he drops his voice low and looks into my eyes. I quickly look away.3

"Did he hurt you? Did he touch you cause I swear..-" he starts but I cut him off.

"What would you do Landon? You haven’t done anything for years! So don’t tell me that cause you don’t do shit! You stand back and watch he has never touched you, you have always been the golden child! I’m the other half the one he beats and rapes so don’t say shit to me Landon! I know you don’t have to do anything cause ill be gone tonight I swear!" I yell tears running down my eyes. I turn and run up to my room. Tears clouding my vision.

I throw my door open and run to get my bag. I take out my blade and start to drag it across my wrists I watch the as the blood covers my arm. Turning it into a red sleeve I feel so much better I hear someone running up my stairs. I quickly run to close the door. I lock it and I slump down onto my floor.I hear a banging on my door. "Kaylee I’m sorry I want to talk please don’t do anything stupid."

I start to throw everything into my purple suit case. "I’m leaving and you can’t stop me Landon. I’m leaving I’m 18 I can leave when I want to and I’m leaving now." I throw open my door and brush past him I run down stairs with my suit case in hand. I Freeze in my place when I come face to face with my father. I raise my hand and slap him across the face.

" I’m leaving ‘father’." I say I turn to leave but he catches my arm and spins me around. I look into his dull eyes. "I hate you! You son of a bitch!" I say as I knee him in the crouch. Tears now dry as a smile spreads across my face