Sweet Unknowing

hey guys heres the next chapter :) yay! i don't know when im going to upload next i have family issues and a death of a very imporatin person to me so i just need some time to myself. but heres the new chapter yay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(anonymous POV)

"I’m sorry my love" I whisperer. I love the way her blond hair flows around her pillow, how her chest moves when she breaths, how her face glows in the moon light. "You will be mine, very soon my love. I just need to get rid of these jackasses that stand in my way." I turn to look at the two guys asleep. Robert is the english teacher, blood type AB drives a black and orange Charger. That is a pretty nice car for a teacher. He has a secrete and i will find it out and i can use it to get my Kaylee back. I need her, i crave her, i want her, and i will have her. I think as i put the dark purple roses that look black and attach the note onto the top of the flowers and slip out the room unnoticed. I just hope my little angle is ready for what i have instore for her.

(Kaylee’s POV)

Black, all black "h-hello? Is anyone there?" i say aloud praying for someone to be there. I have a little problem with the dark. "Hello anyone please! Help me please! Robert? Kyle? Ty? Anyone please!" i yell now frantic with tears pouring down my face.

"I told you you would never escape me. Every time you close your eyes you see me and what i will do to you when i find you!" my father yells in my face while he pulls me to him and punches me in the stomach. I fall to the floor and feel every kick to my head. My vision starts to blur as the world around me starts to fade away as time stops.

(Robert’s POV)

"Robert! Kyle? Ty?" i hear kaylee yell as Kyle jumps up from the couch where he was sleeping.

"Kaylee? Can you hear us sweetie?" i say gently trying not to scare her. Her body starts to shake and her heart monitor starts going off. Doctors and nurses come running into the room. Yelling at Kyle and i to leave the room. I’m just frozen in place as they turn her on her side and putting medicine into her IV drip. Kyle grabs me by the shoulders and pull me out the room. "H-hey I’m going to go get coffee want one?" i say to Kyle. He nods and pulls out a dollar bill and hands it to me. I slowly make my way over to the cafe that is in the hospital.

"Umm excuse me? Would you by any chance know where Kaylee Moore’s room is?" a girl askes. She looks a lot like Kaylee about 17 maybe. "Hello?"

"O-oh yeah sorry can as ask who are you?" i ask trying not to be rude but failing.

"Oh yeah sorry I’m Kiah Moore Kaylee’s little sister." she smiles at me and holds her hand out for me to shake it. I take it in mine and shake it. I can’t shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen. But i try to push it out of my mind and just hope for the best.

(Kaylee’s POV)

I open my eyes to see a blinding white light. I blink a couple of times trying to clear my vision. I look around to see a doctor smiling down at me. "Hello Kaylee how are you feeling?" he asked me i smile back.

"Much better actually." i say really meaning it. I feel great! "I don’t know what you did but you sure did do a good job." i say with a smile. He smiles but then his face turns serious.

"Kaylee your free to go when ever you want. But we found some cuts, old and new on both your wrists. Kaylee self harm is a very serious issue and you need to address it before you kill your self. We are here to help we have people that you can talk to. You can take the first step here. I see thousands of teens that cut the wrong way and die everyday. I just want to help and try to help you." he says to me with pleading eyes. I don’t know what to say.

"i-i think its time t-.." i start but get cut off by the door slamming open.

"KAYLEE!" i turn and freeze when i come face to face with my little sister Kiah. Tears spring to my eyes and i fall to the floor crying.

"K-Kiah!" i mange to choke out through the tears. If Kiah’s here then mom must be too.