Sweet Understanding

I started walking and the rain kept pouring down on me it was like God planned this day to be the worst possible day I could ever have, I mean besides the whole mother issue but I mean this just sucks! As I’m walking I’m about half way there when a yellow and black charger pulls up on the side of the road as I approach the vehicle slowly I might add I look and see it’s the famous Mr.Lopez he looks at me and said.

" Well looks like someone need’s a ride" he said with his signature smirk and I roll my eyes

" Really what gave you that idea maybe it’s the fact that its pouring rain" I mean come on what kind of moron would say that.

" Well someone’s in a bad mood I mean I am offering you a ride" I just look at him. Does he not realize I am his student, but all well I need a ride.

" Well are we just going to sit here or are we going to drive me home" I look at him and he’s smirking big shocker.

" What are you looking at"

" Well your kind of not in the car I mean what’s the point of going to someone’s house with the person not in the car with me" I look at him and get in the car I swear he would make a pretty good stalker he start’s to pull off and then he breaks the silence.

" So why are you walking home in the rain?" I look out the window and answer.

" Well it all started with this teacher I have I mean he’s a real piece of work, well he gave me detention which I might add was so not necessary and because of this detention my brother couldn’t take me home and thus I was stuck walking in the rain"

" Okay was this teacher completely sexy and attractive?" I look at him can he be really be serious.

" O yes he was like a Greek god" I say sarcastically I hear him chuckle besides me.

" Well then I know I was sexy but this person might just be the definition of the word"

" Yep he was a real piece of work" It goes quiet for awhile and I can tell were almost there when he speaks again.

" So what did you have to do today that was so important?" I look out the window and it’s still raining.

" Um....nothing really...just going to hang out with friend’s like any normal teenager would do"Just then I realize that where right out side of my house.

" Well thanks for the ride I mean the sooner I get home the better right?" actually I’m kind of dreading going in to that house and I’m not feeling to well and I feel sick just as I’m about to open my door Mr.Lopez stop’s me.

" What?" I look at him confused.

" What happened to your face you got bruises all over it" I look a little shocked.

" What are you talking about?" and just then I realized it had been raining and that the rain must have washed off her make up.

" Well normally bruises just don’t appear on people’s face I mean I’ve never seen that happen" I look at him unsure of what to say and I just keep staring at him then I finally speak.

" Well...Um...see..I...uh..fell?" It sounded more like a question and I mentally slapped my self for saying that way then I spoke again.

" Any ways that doesn’t matter I fell down some stairs and got a couple of bumps and bruises I mean you kind of expect that when you fall down stairs" I look away but he grabs my chin and pulls my face to look at him. He gently touches the bruise on my cheek as he speaks.

" Kaylee are you sure your okay you look pretty sick" I look at him at speak.

" Yeah I’m fin-" I get cut off by the door yanking open and reveling a extremely pissed looking father I mean if you can even call him that anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh cliff hanger don’t blame me blame Kiah :) she wanted a cliff hanger so she got one lol hope you like it!