chapter 22

ugh.. just ugh... i need a co-writer so bad but here is part of a chapter I'm trying something new kinda like a Law And Order type thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what are you going to wear on this fine day?" I hear Deja yell at me through the door. I roll my eyes as i put on the last of my pink lipstick. I open the door to see a bouncing Deja sitting out side of my door. She turns and stops bouncing taking my outfit in, her lips twist into a sly grin.

"So, what do you think?" I say waiting for her opinion. I mean don’t get me wrong I know I look good with my short skirt and my black tank top. After school yesterday i wanted a change so Deja and I went out and got our hair done and some new cloths. Deja dyed her hair black with pink on the bottom, we went for more of the scene look but not too much. I just got pink on the bottom, so now my hair is blond and pink. I also got my bangs done with pink, it was Deja’s idea and I love it!

"Aww, babe you look so cute but come here." She says. I walk over with a questioning look. She lets my hair down and brushes it down. She gives me earrings and pink bracelets. I smile and slip then on.

"Thanks but what shoes?" I say thinking what shoes to wear, yes I know I’m going a bit over board but hey, Robert wanted a game so he is going one. I just hope he is ready. I feel a stabbing pain in my stomach as Deja throws her Black Lacy heels at me. I let out a grunt as i bend down to put them on. I fall face first onto the hard ground when i feel Deja’s hand connect with my but.

"Umm, can i help you?" I ask Deja through gritted teeth as i turn back to face her. She shrugs her shoulders and puts on an innocent face. I shake my head as i pull myself off the ground.

"Guys were going to be late!" Ray yells from down stairs. I give Deja a nod and we link arms bouncing down the stairs. Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it.