Chapter 8

Haidi's p.o.v.

This morning is pretty much boring. Well, normal classes are boring. At lunch, the food was super good since Lunch Rush-san was the cook.

And then it's time for afternoon class. Hero Basic Training.

Finally! Something that is not boring!

"I'M COMING TO THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! HA HA HA!" All Might yelled.

Pffttt. Wtf?

I held my stomach and mouth to avoid laughing. Because of me avoiding to laugh, I started to choke and cough. Izuku, Katsuki, Momo, and Todoroki looked at me with a worried look.

"H-Haidi-chan! Water!" Momo said, giving me water. Because of that my classmates stared at me. To be honest... Its making me feel uncomfortable.

"T-Thanks." I muttered and drink the water.

"Are you alright, now?" She asked.

"Yeah. Thank you!" I flashed her a smile.

"Young Aizawa," Stated All Might.

"Yea?" I looked at him.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yup."

I shouldn't have forced myself not to laugh. I forgot that I choke with my own saliva if I avoid laughing. I really am an idiot. Pfft...

My classmates looked at All Might.

"It's All Might! Incredible. He's really gonna teach us!"

"That's his Silver Age Costume! He's drawn so differently than the rest of us. It's giving me goose bumps."

"Hero Basic Training! The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!! It also gives a ton of credits," He said, "No time to dally. Today's activity is this. Battle training!!"

"Battle training, huh? Sounds fun." I smirked to myself.

I can feel Katsu-nii is grining widely right now.

"And for that you need these!" He opened the window(?) Beside us, using a remote. As the window opened, it revealed our costumes in suit cases.

"COSTUMES!!" They yelled.

"YEEAAAHHH!!!" They yelled, as well.

"After you change, come out in ranking order to Ground Beta!!" All Might said.

"OKAY!"

They all went out to change to their costumes.

"Hey, Oji-san. About my costume..." I stated.

"Hmm? What about them?"

"Where is it?" I asked him.

"What do you mean, Young Aizawa?"

"It's not there." I said.

"That's not possible."

I sighed.

"I'll go ask, Dad. Please go on without me. I'll catch up."

"Alright then." He said.

I went to the faculty room.

"Please excuse me." I opened the door.
"Is there something you need, Haidi-chan?" Asked Nemuri-oba-san.

"Is Dad here?" I asked her.

"Are you here for your costume Haidi-chan?" She asked.

"Uhh, yeah." I said.

"Shota told me to give this to you, if you went here." She gave me my costume.