Prologue

Third Person's p.o.v.

A little girl sat on the cold floor, watching people pass by. No one even dared to help her.

'Its so cold. I guess winter is about to begin.' She thought.

She begun to wonder why is she born with a 'villain's' quirk. An unwanted quirk. People says that having a quirk is a blessing, then why? Why is her quirk like a curse? Because of it, her parents thought of her as a monster. Because of it, her parents abandoned her. Such an amazing parents, right?

She started to cry. She cried but no one cared. The people avoided her. Avoiding her at all cost.

She stopped crying when a guy kneeled in front of her.

"Hey, are you okay?" His voice sounded like he is really tired but the caring tone is still heard.

"...No." The little girl said.

"What happened? Why are you in the streets?"

"My... My parents abandoned me here. They left me, mister. They left me because of my stupid quirk." She cried.

"Shhh... Its okay." He said. The people around started to stare at them.

"What?" The guy glared at them which made the people flinch and minded their own business.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk?"

"I-I call it Angel and Devil. I can transform into an angel or a devil if I wanted to. I can also perform various spells."

"I see."

"Ne, mister, what is your name?"

"Hmm? My name?" The little girl nodded.

"My name is Aizawa. Shota Aizawa. How about you?"

"I'm Haidi. Haidi C-constalia."

"Well, since your parents left you here, do you have a place to stay? Like relatives?"

She shook her head.

"My relatives also hates me. All of them think of me as a monster."

"Do you have a school?"

"Yes. I also have two friends there."

"Ok. If you don't have a place to stay, wanna stay to mine?"

"If its not a bother..."

"Its not. Come on." The little girl stumbled as she stood up and hold Aizawa's hand and they walk to his house.

"You look familiar Mr. Aizawa... You look like..." Haidi stated

"Like?"

"Like... Like Eraser Head! He is such a cool hero!" Aizawa chuckled at the girl.

"Huh? Did I say something wrong, Mr. Aizawa?"

"No, its just that I am Eraser Head."

"Ehhhhh?!? Hontoni?!"

"Yes, and don't yell. Its kinda annoying."

"Oops, sorry."

"Its okay."

~

"Haidi! Get down here! Dinner is ready." Aizawa yelled.

Its been weeks since Aizawa found Haidi.

"Coming!" The girl yelled back.

Aizawa set the plates and food down on the table as they sat on the chair and eat the food.

"So, how was school?" He said.

"One word. H O R R I B L E. My classmates bully me except for my two friends."

"I see. What did they do this time?"

"They called me Cruella De' Vil since my hair looks like hers. Its annoying. They also tease me because my parents abandoned me. My teacher also called me a monster and a villain!" She rant.

"Pffttt... Cruella De' Vil." Aizawa laugh.

"Its not funny, dad." She said.

Since Haidi's parents left her, Aizawa adopted the girl. And since then, Haidi calls him Dad.

"Yes, it is."

"Bully." She pouted.

"So, what else?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I know there is something else."

"...There will be a parents meeting, tomorrow. My classmates made fun of me because of that. They said, 'How can Haidi's parents attend when they left her for good!', all of them laugh including my teacher!"

"A parents meeting, huh? Do you want me to attend?"

"If you're not busy..."

"Its fine, kid. I'll attend."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!" She finish eating and stand up to hug Aizawa tightly.

"No problem."

~

"Hey, Villain! Who is that guy with you today?"

"Stop calling me a villain, [Random classmate name]."

"Yeah, stop calling her that!" Katsuki and Izuku said.

"Katsu-nii-chan, Izu-chan!" Haidi said.

"Tch." [Random classmate name] said.

"Are you okay, Hai-chan?" Izuku ask.

"Yup."

"Well, I kinda want to know who's that guy with you earlier, Haidi."

"Same."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you two! He adopted me."

"Are you sure he can be trusted?" Katsuki said.

"Yes. Now lets stop talking class is about to start."

"Yeah."

~
Heyyy guyyssss!! Mira here. Thank you for reading this story. That's all.

Byyyyyeee.

The She-Devil out~!