Not an update :(( Sorry

Hey guys! I want to make an announcement that I'm going to rewrite this story.  And for some reason, my mind made up that instead of deleting/removing this book, I'll just publish a new one.

In the new book, I'll make a fewㅡ well maybe a lot, changes. I think I won't follow the anime's main plot anymore. I'll write Haidi's story since Aizawa found her; basically like how I started this story. Also, instead of Aizawa immediately adopting her, I'll put her first in an orphanage before he adopted her and then I'll write about her elementary school days and middle school. (And on how her quirk works, the hair, & her emotions/mental health)

I'm currently writing the first chapter, but I'm thinking that maybe I should write atleast five more chapters or finish it before publishing.

I really feel guilty on how I make you guys wait. Writing stories kinda stress me out, and then there's school. Modules suck!

(Also about the story 'Psychopath', I'll put it on hiatus. I'm going to focus on writing this, Angel and Devil, first, and then Psychopath.)

So yeah, that's basically it. Hope you guys understand! Love ya!

Love,

Mira

The she-devil is out.

🎉 You've finished reading 'Angel and Devil' (Discontinued But Will Publish A Rerwitten Ver Of This Story) 🎉