Chapter 4

Third Person's p.o.v.

A week later~

"HAIDI! WAKE UP!" Aizawa yelled.

"Who are you?" Haidi ask, scratching her eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"My Dad never screams. He always saves his voice for something..." Haidi said, falling asleep again.

"Haidi, we have to train. Besides, its the first day of class."

"Oh, yeah... Make sure not to expel the whole class again." She stood up and stretches her arms. "Also, when are you going to buy me a new alarm clock?"

"Never again."

"Huh?! Whyyy???"

"You always break it. You have to get use of waking up early, without an alarm clock."

"...Fine." She pouted.

~
Haidi's p.o.v.

"IZU!!!" I yelled from afar as I saw Izuku walking his way to the school.

"Oh, hi, Hai-chan!" He said.

"Hiiii!!" I smiled as I walk beside him.

"So, when are you going to forgive Kacchan...?" I sighed.

"I dunno. Even though I hate bullies, I can't seem to hate him that much. He's like a brother to me so... I dunno whether I should forgive him or not."

"You got this, Hai-chan!"

"Yeah, thanks, Cinnamon."

"Huh???? Cinnamon??" A large question mark appeared above his head.

SO ADORABLE!!

"You're a cinnamon roll." I pinched his cheek.

~

"Finally!" I said as we saw our classroom.

"The door is really huge!" He said.

I opened the door and saw two students bickering. Katsuki and Tenya? That's Tensei's little bro, right?

I look at Izuku and he looked like he wanted to die.

I slapped his back lightly.

"Izuku, you can do it!" I smiled.

"Y-yeah, thank you, Hai-chan."

"Call me Nee-san~!"

"Eh?"

"Just kidding... Well, you can if you want to!" I said.

Then Tenya noticed us, and by us, I mean Izuku.

"I'm from Somei Private Academy."

"I heard you before! Uh, I'm Izuku Midoriya, pleased to meet you, Iida-kun." Izuku said.

"Heya, Tenya!" I said.

"Aizawa-san?"

"Yep."

"Anyways," He looked at Izuku again. "Midoriya, you... You perceive the true nature of that practical exam. While I did not. I misjudged you!! I hate to admit it, but you were the superior candidate!" He said.

"Why so serious, Tenya? Your going to kill Izuku if you continue that."

"Really?" Tenya asked.

"Uhh, no."

"Ah! That curly hair! The plain-looking boy!!" We look behind us and saw a cute, bubbly girl. Is she the girl Izuku mentioned? I think she is.

Pfttt... Plain-looking boy... Hahahaha!! Above that, she's really cute like Izuku said.

"You got in! Just like Present Mic said! Make sense, though!! That punch is really awesome!!" She said.

"No! I mean...! I have to thank you for speaking on my behalf... I... well..."

Speaking on his behalf?

"Huh? How do you know about that?"

"Izu, I'm going to sit now. Have fun talking!"

"Uhh, okay..." He said.

"Yaoyorozu-san!! Morning!" I waved at her.

"Ah, Aizawa-san! Good morning!" She waved back. I sat behind her.

"See, I told you we'll be classmates." I said.

"Yeah, you're right, Aizawa-san."

"Call me Haidi."

"Okay, Haidi-chan. And please call me Momo." She smiled. I smiled back.

"If you're here to socialize, then get out. This is the Hero Course." A voice said.

-Silence-

PFTTTT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HE LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING CATERPILLAR!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I laughed in my head since I know that if I laugh out loud, I will get in trouble. But still, that look fucking funny.

"It took eight seconds for you to quiet down. Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational, are you? I'm your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa. Please to meet you. Quickly now. Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds."

~

At the girl's locker room I met new friends, everyone is really kind.

"Didn't our homeroom teacher said his name is Shouta Aizawa? And that means..." Momo-chan started.

"Oh, that. He's my Dad." I said changing my clothes to gym clothes.

"He's your Dad?!?!" They yelled.

"Yeah. He is." Then after that simple answer, I got questioned by them.

"Is he kind?"

"He may look like that, but he's kind."

"So he's not scary?"

"He is."

"So he's scary but kind?"

"Yeah... Can you guys please stop asking me questions? Its making me a little uncomfortable."

"Oh, sorry!"

"Its okay. You guys done changing? Lets go now."

"Ah, yes. I'm done changing. How about you guys?" Momo said and asked the other girls.

"We're done!!"

"Then lets go." I smiled.

~

Uhh, sorry for the long update. But thanks for reading. Hope you guys like it.

Byyyeeeee!!

The She-Devil out~