Chapter 1

Third Person's p.o.v.

Its been years since Aizawa found Haidi. Haidi is now attending middle school with Katsuki and Izuku. But even she is already in middle school she and Izuku are still getting bullied. This made Haidi wear her hoodie everyday. Hiding her hair, not telling her quirk to any of her classmates. As for Izuku... He's been bullied because of he being quirkless. What Haidi didn't know is Katsuki bullying Izuku. She didn't know that Katsuki is bullying Izuku ever since they were kids.

Haidi is sleeping peacefully until the stupid alarm clock rings.

RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!

"UGHHHHH!!" She threw her alarm clock to the wall causing it to break.

"Haidi. That's the 30th alarm clock you broke." Aizawa said.

"Who cares?" She yawned.

"Me."

"Not my fault we have to train every four in the morning."

"Shut up and let's go."

"Yeah, yeah."

~
Haidi's p.o.v.

"Hai-chan!!" Izuku yelled and waved from afar.

"Shut up, Deku." Katsuki said to Izuku.

"Ohayou, Izu-chan, Katsu-nii-chan! Also... what's with the face, bruh?" I said to Katsuki.

"Kaachan woke up to the wrong side of the bed, I guess?" He whispered.

"HUH?!" He glared at Izuku.

"Don't glare at the cinnamon." I kicked his right leg real hard.

A real man never shows mercy!

"OUCH! That fucking hurt, Haidi!"

"What? Want me to kiss it?" I said sarcastically.

"Tch!"

"Also, don't curse in front of the cinnamon." I kicked his other leg.

"OUCH! HAIDI!"

"Shhhh... Don't yell in the morning Katsuki." I said with a smirk and hold Izuku's hand.

"Why are getting touchy-touchy with Deku, Haidi?"

"Because he's a cinnamon roll and what's with the Deku thing? His name is Izuku. I-zu-ku!!" He just 'Tch' me and walk to school all by his angry ass self.

"I-its okay, Hai-chan. Its just a nickname."

"Just a nickname? Izuku, you're bothered when he calls you that!"

"Is it that obvious?" He whispered.

"I heard that." I said.

"Its really nothing, Hai-chan."

"Izuku, we've been friends for a long time and you're like a younger brother to me, so don't lie."

"Uhhh... We'll be late for school. Let's go!"

"Don't try to change the subject, Izuku."

"No really! We'll be late for school." I look at my watch...

"Shit. You're right. But don't think that I'm done talking to you!" I grab his hand and start running.

~

Riiiinnnggg

The students leaved the classroom, as well as the teacher, the only people left in the classroom is Izu, me, Katsu,
and his called friends.