Chapter 5

"Its okay. You guys done changing? Lets go now."

"Ah, yes. I'm done changing. How about you guys?"

"We're done."

"Then lets go."

Third Person's p.o.v.

"A test of our Quirks?!" The students yelled in chorus.

"What about the entrance ceremony or guidance sessions?!" Ochaco Uraraka asked.

"There is no time to waste on that stuff if you want to be heroes. U.A. is known for its freestyle educational system. And that applies to the teachers as well." Haidi Aizawa answered with a bored tone and yawned afterwards.

"Tch." Their teacher said.

"What? You upset 'cuz I stole your line?" Haidi smirked.

"Oh, shut up." He karate chopped my head.

"Ouch!" Haidi pouted, as she whispered underneath her breath, "Meanie..."

"Anyways, softball throwing, the standing long jump, the 50 meter dash, endurance running, grip strength, side to side stepping, upper body training seated toe touch, you did all these things in middle school, yes? Your standard no-Quirk-allowed gym tests. This country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational. The department of education is just procrastinating. Bakugou, how far could you throw in middle school?" Shouta said.

"Sixty-seven meters." Katsuki said.

"Great. Now try it with your Quirk. Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave the circle. Give it all you got."

"Ne, Hai-chan, how high do you think Kacchan can throw the ball with his Quirk?" Izuku Midoriya asked.

"Hmmm... I'm guessing about 700-710 meters." Haidi answered.

"Awesome." Haidi heard Katsuki muttered.

'I'll add a bit of boom to this pitch.' Katsuki thought.

"SHIIIINNNNNEEE!!!"

The ball he threw reached 705.2m

'Die?' Everyone thought.

"It is important for us to know our limits. That's the first rational step to figuring out what kind of heroes you'll be." Shouta said.

"Whoa!! This is awesome!"

"705 meters?! Seriously?!"

"So, we can use our Quirks for real!! Man, hero course is great!!"

'Hold on, this is bad. These eight events... I didn't know this was coming.' Izuku thought.

'Fun? Ha, don't make me laugh. Maybe they'll cry after getting expelled.' Haidi scoffed in her mind.

"Awesome... You say? Right. The one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judge hopeless and will be expelled."

"WHAAAAT?!?!" The students yelled in chorus except for the quiet ones, Haidi and Katsuki.

' What the...? This is bad... These events...' Izuku thought.

"Izuku." The white and black haired girl called out the green haired boy.

"Huh?" She slapped his back lightly, smiled and said, "Calm down. I know that you can't control your Quirk, yet, but your smart. Use your head to know how to excel in this events. And do your best."