Chapter 2

Haidi's p.o.v.

Its been ten months and its time for the exams. I'm not really worried for myself since I'm in the recommendation with two other people, I'm worried for Izuku. He still can't use 100% of his quirk but if he does, his body might be bruised or even worst, destroyed!!

"Umm... Are you okay?" A feminine voice said.

"Huh? Uh... yeah I'm okay. Just worried for my brother."

"Brother?"

"I mean best friend!"

"You think of your best friend as a sibling?"

"Well, yeah..."

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, by the way."

"I'm Haidi Aizawa. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Oh, if I may ask, why are you wearing a hoodie? I'm just curious since we're only doing a written exam..." She said.

"Reasons..." I said.

"Okay. But I do hope we can be friends." She smiled.

"Then lets be friends." I also said with a smile. She nod. I turned to the guy whose hair is like mine.

"How about you? What's your name?" I ask him. He sighed and said,

"Shouto."

"Last name?"

"Todoroki."

"That shitty hero's- err Endeavor's son?" I said.

"Wait... you think that he's shitty?"

"Yeah. His quirk is awesome but his personality is pretty shitty. Like his face." I said whispering the last part. He chuckled at my statement which made my face heat up.

Wha- what the fuck? Why am I blushing?

"I also think that he's pretty shitty."

"Why do the two of you thinks that the number two hero is shitty?" Yaoyorozu ask.

"I met him in person."

"He's my dad."

We both said in unison

"Is he really that bad?" She ask

"Yes." Me and Todoroki-san said.

"So, what is your name?" He ask.

Eh? He didn't heard us before?

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. Nice to meet you."

"Howdy! I'm Aizawa, Haidi. Nice to meet you, Todoroki." I smiled because it rhymed. He nods.

"I think we should be prepared."

"Don't worry Yaoyorozu-san! I was born ready!" Well not technically but who cares?

"Really?"

"I guess so!"

"You're so positive!"

"Well, there's nothing wrong of being positive right?"

"Nope!" I stared at Todoroki-san's hair.

"Why are you staring at my hair?" He said which made me flush since he caught me staring.

"I actually found it weird since its the same as mine but the color is different..."

"What?" He said.

I removed my hood revealing my white and black hair. His eyes widen but quickly turned back to normal.

"Oh, is that the reason why you wear a hoodie?"

"Yes... My classmates used to bully me because of it and my quirk." I put my hood back on.

"Your hair and quirk?"

"Yeah-" I've been cut off because its time for our exam. Its only written work.

~

"It was not hard at all." I said.

"True."-Todoroki-san

"Agreed."-Yaoyorozu-san

"Wait... I forgot to do something." I took a notebook from my bag.

"Analysis Book For the Future?" They ask.

"Oh, its not mine. I took it from my best friend to show the principal. Anyways, bye guys." I said

"Uhhh...Bye?" Yaoyorozu-san said.

"Bye." Todoroki-san said.

~

"Nezu-oji-san!!"

"What is it, my dear?"

"I want to show you something." I showed him the notebook.

"This..."

"I know. I was also shock when I first saw that when I was I kid. I thought that he have a smarty pants quirk like yours, too."

"Show me whose notebook is this?" I scrolled down to my gallery and saw a picture of Izuku. I press it and show it to the principal.

"Okay. I want to talk to him when the time comes. Hahahahaha!!" He spit his tea.

~

"Eh? Yaoyorozu-san, Todoroki-san? Why are you guys still here?"

"We waited for you."

"Thanks. But you don't really have to."

"But we're friends now aren't we?"

"Yeah..." I smiled widely at them.

"Besides my ride isn't here, yet." Yaoyorozu-san said.

"Oh, yeah. You're a rich."

"Please don't think differently of me."

"Don't worry, I won't. I don't really judge people by their looks, wealth, or quirks."

"Same here," Todoroki-san said. Yaoyorozu-san smiled.

~

Sorry if the chapter is short. Anyways, thanks for reading, hope you guys like it.

Byyeeee!!

The She-Devil Out~!