CHAPTER 13: What A Bitch!

ASTRID

Only a sick person would do what Lydia did. Who would send a rotted corpse of a dead infant? A sick person, that's who. 

This bitch is getting on my nerves and if she thinks she can rattle me and place fear upon me then she has another thing coming. She has no idea in who she's messing with. 

However, I now have to take in consideration that I do have to be more cautious in what I do from here on out, considering I'm carrying another life inside of me. A life that clearly hates her. 

"I'll be right back." Seline tells me as she gets up from the bed after spending the last hour with me, trying to calm me down. 

"Where are you going?" I asked. 

"There's a pack meeting going on in a couple of minutes. Don't worry, i'll be right back." She smiles at me. 

"I'm coming with you." I tell her. 

"No. Alpha says you have to stay in here." She tells me. 

"I'm your Luna. Alpha doesn't make the final decisions around here." I fold my arms across my chest while looking at her. 

She looks at me uncomfortably until she finally sighs in defeat. 

"Fine. But I tried stopping you." she tells me.

"Fine." I smile at her. 

"Alright. Let's hurry up." She says as we make our way downstairs into the meeting room. 

"What is she doing in here?!" Alpha snaps at Seline. 

"I am staying and listening to what your next actions will be towards Lydia. And don't you dare yell at Seline. It isn't her fault I'm here. She was pretty good at trying to stop me, but we all know that's not possible." I smirked at him. "Now, are we gonna stand around all night or are you gonna start the meeting?" I asked him. 

He too sighs in defeat knowing better than to argue with me. 

"Okay babe." He says. 

"Good." I smile at him while walking up to the chair beside him and taking a seat. 

"Alright. Clearly Lydia has made a deal with some wolves that are braver than the majority, including rogues. However, I also know that she will stop at nothing until she gets what she wants and THAT'S never happening." He announces to them all. 

"So then how do we go about in taking her and whoever she's convinced to try and go against us, down?" Bullet asks. 

"I feel we need to set a trap." He suggests. 

"What?" One of the guys asked confused. 

"We set her up and then when she falls for it, that's when we get her and whoever else is helping her." 

"How do we trap her though?" Bullet asks. 

"I have a few ideas. I'm not sure entirely if either one will work but, I think it's worth a try." He tells them and then looks down at the table before looking at me. 

"Alright. You know that whatever it is, we've got your back Alpha." Bullet says. 

Everyone nods their heads in agreement with him. 

"That's all for right now but, tomorrow morning, we meet at the training warehouse and we'll go over more details. But for now, You all can leave. I need to speak with my Luna." He says and I just never seem to get tired of hearing that. Although I'm worried about what he wants to talk about. 

So after everyone leaves, he takes my hand and we start walking upstairs to our bedroom. 

"So what's going on?" I asked but he quickly placed his lips onto mine and cupped my face as our kiss deepened. 

I'm not sure if rather or not it was my hormones from the pregnancy, but I have found myself hornier than usual and wanting him almost all the time. Not that neither one of us is complaining but right now, as much as I would rather ask him what plans he has about what he wants to do with Lydia, I can't help myself but cave into his kiss as he lays me down onto the bed and we make love to one another before saying we love each other and falling asleep in one another's arms. 

Tomorrow morning for sure, no matter what, him and I are going to talk about his plans. 

****************************************

The Next Day

The moment I woke up, I looked over and saw that Liam wasn't next to me. So I got up, took a shower and got dressed for the day before walking downstairs to meet him for breakfast. However, once I get downstairs, I see Liam holding his side, wincing in pain with Lydia standing next to a big wolf whose size makes me think they're an Alpha too, beside her, growling at Liam. 

"Well look who's up." Lydia smirks at me. 

"Leave!" I demand. 

"Oh I plan to. However, I won't be leaving alone." She says. 

"You're not taking Liam!" I tell her. 

"Who said I was taking Liam?" She glares. 

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you just leave us the hell alone and move on?" I asked her while fighting back tears. 

"He was mine. He always was and always will be." She says before looking over at him. "You didn't tell her I take it?" She says to Liam. 

"Tell me what?" I asked. 

"The Moon Goddess never approved of yours and his relationship, not exactly. You see, she made a mistake by making him believe that you were his. But don't worry, she finally came to her senses after I talked with her." She says with a devious smile. 

"What did you do?" I asked afraid of what she might say. 

"Let's just say that my good little step mother was put into her place." She grins. 

"You fucking bitch!" I say before sprinting towards her and then quickly feeling myself being grabbed by my hair and yanked back roughly, causing me to wince and scream in pain. 

"You are just so pathetic." She chuckles. "Take her to the car." She tells the guy that has me gripped by the hair. 

I try and struggle but he jerks my head back and tells me to shut up before punching me hard in the face and me holding my nose as I know it has to be broken. 

He begins dragging me then to the car and tosses me in the back while beginning to take some rope from the floorboard and starts roping my wrists together as blood continues dripping from my nose. 

I hear Liam screaming in pain before seeing Lydia come walking out all casual like nothing's wrong. I can't wait to get close enough to kick her ass. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)     Ooooooo, things are about to go down, big time.