CHAPTER 1: Awww.....

ASTRID

It's been a whole year since we fought against my brother Jace and his pack along with Gabe and killed them. I don't think about them, none of us do. In fact, we've moved on already and put it all in the past. 

I had never felt as close to death as I did then and to see Liam's face light up after seeing I was okay, just made my heart melt. 

Liam and I were close before but our love has become stronger than ever and have grown to be closer than before. 

Right now, I'm getting ready to go out with Liam. It's our one year anniversary of being together and he wanted to take me out to a really nice dinner. 

I found out where he had planned on taking me to and was a little bit worried because he said it was a fancy place and I'm not used to those places. So I asked for one of the girls from the pack to help me pick out a dress. 

Her name is Seline and she's one of the newest members of the pack that beat a lot of the guys during training. We became great friends instantly. She has black medium-long straight hair with red highlights and is one of those that's really skinny but has massive strength and is very sarcastic. Overall, she's awesome. 

We went down to the clothing shops in town and found a place that sold amazing shoes and gorgeous dresses. Although I was hesitant at first because even though I know we have money, but I still like looking for deals and I'm not sure if I'll ever change that thinking. 

After an hour of looking around and trying on clothes, we finally found the most amazing dresses I had ever seen. I was hesitant at first seeing the price being $800. 

"Oh my god, I can't get this." I tell her. 

"Why not?" Seline asks me. 

"Look at how much it is? I'm just gonna wear it for one night." I tell her. "Can I rent it?" I remark. 

She starts laughing out loud. 

"Oh my god, you crack me up. Girl just put it on. If your man offers to buy you something and it's with 'clean' money, then you take that opportunity." She tells me. 

I start laughing and then decide to get this dress. 

It was a greenish-blue gown made of soft, satiny fabric, long and loose. A semicircular, high collar made of silk-like materials headed the ankle-length robe. I felt so beautiful and was admiring myself in the mirror until Seline called my name trying to get my attention. 

"What?" I look at her through the mirror. 

"You good? Or should I give you and that dress some alone time?" She smirks. 

"Haha." I sarcastically reply. 

"Come on, we need to get your hair and make up done also." She says. 

So I quickly go back and get changed back into my original clothes and we head off to get pampered. Which I don't do very often and am thinking about making it a necessity as I relax and close my eyes while someone's massaging my feet. I feel like a princess and it feels amazingly refreshing. 

Once we were finished getting everything, we headed back home and she helped zip up the back of my dress and I took one final look in the mirror and felt so beautiful and sexy with my hair curled at the bottom as it cascaded down to my lower back before making my way downstairs. 

When I got to the bottom, I was expecting to see Liam but instead, I saw Bullet. He was dressed in a nice suit with a drivers hat on his head. 

"Bullet?" I asked him while trying not to laugh at how goofy he looks in that hat. 

"Alright. Don't say anything." He tells me as he holds out his hand for me to take. 

He then begins escorting me outside and helps me into the backseat of the nice black new Cadillac before driving off. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him. 

"Liam wants it to be a surprise for you." He tells me while looking back at me through the rear view mirror. 

For the rest of the car ride, we were quiet.

We soon pulled up to a nice looking restaurant with twinkling white lights wrapping around the trimming of the roof and fence posts with white and blue roses on vines going through the fences. 

Bullet took my hand and helped me out of the car and began escorting me towards the side of the restaurant where I notice a bunch of candles are lit paving the way into the back where Bullet lets gestures with his hand for me to continue walking alone. 

"Have fun." He says with a smile. 

I continue walking while feeling butterflies flutter in my stomach and then right when I get to the end of the candlelit path, I look in front of me and see Liam standing next to a small round table with a white cloth on it, along with a bouquet of my favorite flowers in a vase, white daisies, along with two plates and one candle on each side of the vase. 

I'm so glad that I'm wearing waterproof mascara as I feel a tear begin to fall down the side of my face. 

He looks so sexy wearing that navy blue suit with light blue dress shirt underneath and looking nervous. But still manages to smile at me as soon as he see's me. 

I start walking towards him and he takes my hand and pulls me closer to him against his chest then kisses me without saying anything. 

He has taken me on amazing romantic dates before but never like this. Although it is after all our one year anniversary. 

We slowly pull our heads away from one another and look into each other's eyes. 

"This is beautiful." I tell him. 

"You're beautiful. Happy one year anniversary love." He tells me before kissing me again.

"Happy one year anniversary." I smile. 

 He then pulls out my chair and scoots it in a little for me before taking his seat across from me. I start to look around and can't stop looking at how beautiful and intimate this place is. It looks like he had the restaurant close for the night just for us. 

"We've never been to this place before." I point out. 

"That's because it's new." He smiles at me. 

I begin blushing a little bit and a waiter comes over with two flute champagne glasses along with a bucket of ice and a bottle of chilled champagne in it, setting it down off to the side of the table. 

"Ooooo, fancy." I remark with a smirk. 

"Only the best for you." He smiles and we cheers. 

This will definitely be going down as one of the most romantic dates ever. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)