CHAPTER 2: This Is It, Now Or Never

LIAM

I was extremely nervous and wanted to make tonight very special. It was our one year anniversary and was told that it's a MUST to make sure to make the anniversaries great. Especially for the one year one. 

So I went all out and had Seline make sure to keep her busy by taking my credit card and taking her shopping and to get pampered for the day. 

Astrid and I have been through a lot together but mostly Astrid and I just want her to know that I love her and am in this for the long haul. 

So I rented out a restaurant tonight to use to have a nice candlelit dinner and really hoped she would love it. 

Then when I saw her tonight, I almost dropped to the ground and had to try and keep my knees from giving out with how amazing she looked. 

She looks beautiful as always but tonight, my god, there are no words. 

I was becoming more nervous by the minute and my palms were beginning to get sweaty throughout the dinner. 

I became even more nervous when I saw the waiter bring our dessert. That meant it was the end of our meal and almost the end of our date and there was one more thing I needed to do before we left. 

We ate our dessert, feeding one another until it was all gone. Then I took in a deep breath and got up, then knelt down on one knee beside Astrid as I took her hand in mine while looking into her eyes and instantly, I wasn't nervous anymore. 

"Astrid, ever since I've met you, my life suddenly had a purpose. I was on a roller coaster in my life that consisted of nothing but fear of going down and crashing. Even though you can never get rid of the ups and downs completely, now instead of it throwing me violently back and forth, you've been my cushion to help smooth out the hard times and enhance the good ones. You've given me a reason to better myself, a reason to build and keep relationships. You've taught me the importance of family. I no longer feel like at any second the roller coaster I'm riding is going to plunge to the bottom or that my world is going to fall apart... you are my world. You are my best friend, the one person I can't imagine living without, the absolute love of my life, in my heart my soul mate and to everyone else my girlfriend....and now... I want you to be my wife. Astrid, will you marry me?" I ask her as I open the box and show her the ring. 

I'm not sure why I'm afraid she's going to say no but I don't know if she'll think if rather or not this is too soon. 

I see her eyes begin filling up with tears as she looks at me and is trying hard not to let the tears fall down but she smiles at me. 

"Yes." She tells me. 

With a big sigh of relief, I slip the ring onto her finger and then pick her up and hold her in my arms as I kiss her. 

**WARNING: Mature Scene**

Our passionate romantic kiss, quickly gets heated as always and I start kissing her neck and neither one of us can take it anymore and I throw everything off the table and onto the floor, with the lights from the candles going out as soon as they hit the ground and me laying her onto the table. 

"Wait. What. About. The waiter." She mentions between kisses. 

"He's gone. Don't worry." I tell her as I hungrily kiss her on the lips and then make my way down her neck and start moving my hands down her side and then up her dress, rubbing the outside of her panties, making her moan. 

"Please baby, no foreplay." I hear her beg as she grips my hair while I pull down her straps and release her breasts, taking one of her nipples in my mouth while cupping the other one. 

"Patience baby." I tell her while kissing her neck and ripping her panties off, tossing them onto the ground. 

The facade we show the world melts away and all we want is to fuck each other's brains out. Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Then before I know how it happened I have my pants and boxers down and slip on a condom getting ready to make her scream my name by having my hand enter from below moving fast, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then after feeling her legs shake from getting ready to cum, I tell her to hold it as I quickly get up and thrust deep inside, changing our breathing with every thrust, hearing her moans timed to my body, making me harder. Then all at once I stop and kiss from her breasts to her stomach, then I begin licking and using my fingers again all at once, watching her reaction, feeling how her legs move, watching her body writhe. I then tell her that I'm going to make her beg for it, which I love when she does that

I hear her let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds, I'm on her again, fucking her harder, just long enough to intoxicate her mind before stopping again. I want her to beg me more. Yet, I'm not gonna stop long enough for her brain to start working again first.

"Fuck me harder baby." She moans out loudly. 

I then stand back up and pull out, lifting her up by the hand and roughly turn her around and bend her over the table and hold myself up by placing one hand on the table with hers and start thrusting in her deep and hard from behind, having her arch her back against my chest as I kiss her on the lips and wrap my other hand lightly on her neck, just the way she likes it. 

"I. Love. You." I tell her in between thrusts. 

"I. Love. You too." She says against my lips before I bend her back over the table, pressing her breasts against the table as she holds on to the sides as I go deeper and harder and as I feel her getting closer to coming, I start rubbing her sensitive bud, moving in circular motions faster and faster until she cums all over my hand while I release myself in the condom while still staying inside of her for a moment before pulling out, both of us trying to catch our breaths. 

She turns around and kisses me on the lips. 

"Oh my god baby. That was beyond fucking amazing." She tells me. 

"So would you say this was a great one year anniversary date?" I chuckled. 

"Hell yeah." She smiles and we kiss each other again. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :);)