Chapter 20

Please forgive me for not editing this chapter at all. I wanted to get it out as quick as possible since I left you on a cliff hanger! If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out. I'll be updating again later this week!! As always don't forget to vote and share!!!! XOXOXOXO Also AuthorrUnknown BIIIIITCH THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!
*****

"Wow!!" Ryan exclaimed, as I walked down the stairs towards him, "You look.... Just wow."

"You don't looks bad yourself," I gave him a double take, and man did he look delicious, even if he was just wearing jeans, a tshirt and a suit jacket, "Remind me to thank Jordan for sending this over on short notice."

"I'll be thanking Jordan myself... damn."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Ryan had called Jordan and told her our plan, Jordan just being Jordan had sent over her newest dress, that hasn't even been released yet. It was a rose gold sequined mini dress with long sleeves with a diamond shaped cut out in the back revealing well most of my back. "You don't think it's too much or too short? I mean I don't exactly have long legs to show off."

"Babe it's perfect, you're perfect don't worry, and I mean damn, your ass looks so fucking good," he replied, just as Thomas walked through the door.

"RYAN!" I shrieked.

"It's a compliment. Here," he said handing me a glass of bourbon, "You're going to need this to get through tonight." I drank it down in one gulp, savoring the burn as it went. Thomas gave Ryan a nod. "Ready?" he asked, holding his hand out.

"Whenever you are." I walked outside and got into the waiting SUV.

"How do you feel about doing an interview with me tomorrow?"

"What's it for?"

"Sports illustrated. Brian, my publicist called and he thinks since we're going public tonight it will be perfect timing to get our story out." The look on his face told me he was keeping something back from me.

"I know you, what's the catch?"

"It was originally intended for me and Brooke."

"Before I say no, I want to know what it's about, and what's in it for me if I say yes."

"It's the Women Behind the Men, interview. It's kind of a big deal, it's a chance for readers to get to know out the rookies and the woman in our lives. If we do it, Brian is sure they'll offer us the cover with our recent engagement, which will lead to other magazines offering bids to publish our engagement pictures first. Which we need to schedule."

"Which will lead to more advertising deals for you."

"Pretty much, and its good press for the team."

"I'll do it on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You take me to the MET."

"What's your obsession with the MET?"

"They have the largest collection of 18th dynasty artifacts in the US."

"Still obsessed with Egypt huh?"

"Obsessed is a strong word. Deal or no deal?"

"Well even if it is a strong word, I'm obsessed with you, and deal."

"Were here," Thomas said as we pulled up.

"Don't say too much, it'll come out in the interview. Ready for this?"

"Wait," I pulled his lapels to me for a heart stopping kiss. "Now I am." Ryan stepped out of the SUV, and held out his hand for me. I took his hand and stepped out of the car, making sure to take my hand back and cover my ring. A lady led us over to the Saint Jude's and Jets backdrop, where the flashing lights seemed to triple.