Chapter 19

He led me to the shower, slipped off his shorts, stepped in and started the water, just before beckoning me in the glass cubicle. I stepped in and under the waterfall of hot water. Ryan stepped up behind me, one hand went to my hip the other moved the hair from my neck, as he placed a kiss just below my ear. "Ryan," I moaned, he always knew exactly what to do to turn me on.

"Yes, Mila?"

"Is sex all you think about?"

"Only when you're around," he traced the line of my shoulder with his mouth.

"Yeah, right," I let out a low laugh, which turned to a moan as he lightly bit my shoulder, raking his teeth on the path back up to my neck.

He began sliding his finger between my folds to see if I was already wet. "Always ready for me," he growled, pulling at my hip causing my ass to bump into his hard on. I let out a loud moan as he moved his finger to my clit, and began to stroke. He slid his cock along the crack of my ass, then he let out a hoarse whisper, "You know you want me."

"Always," I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his lips to mine.  He pushed me against the wall and let out a growl, kissing along his way as he slowly sank down to his knees. His hands went between my legs spreading them enough for his head to fit between. I let out a cry when his tongue made contact with my sex. With one hand on my ass he pulled me even closer and started to suck my clit, while he shoved two fingers inside me, and began to caress my g-spot. I let out a groan and started to shake as my impending orgasm took hold of me. I leaned my shoulders back against the wall and tried to stay standing as Ryan pulled his fingers out, replacing them with his tongue in my opening. I pulled hard on his hair, and cried out, "Ryan.... Ryan, stop!" He paused, and looked up at me. "I need you inside of me now."

He grinned his most wicked grin, and let out a low chuckle. "Not yet," he replied and began to finger me harder than before and scraped his teeth against my clit. He lapped up the juices I provided him. When he stood he lifted his hand up to my mouth, "Taste." I wrapped my lips around the proffered finger and began to suck, licking my cum off and teasing him even more than necessary by swirling my tongue around his finger several times. He swiftly pulled his finger from my mouth, put my head between his hands and smashed his lips against mine. I ran my tongue across his lip, making him open his mouth and give me access, before I started to nibble on his bottom lip. I felt him shudder as I ran my nails down his abs, until I reached the destination I sought. He let out a moan as I started to stroke him, and his head went to the crook of my neck.  Ryan placed his hands on the wall on either side of my head, as he continued to drag his teeth across my neck. "I love that you're becoming bolder every day."

"I love you, all of you."

"Say it again," he pleaded.

"I love you, not for your money, not because you're some kind of football God, and not because you're every woman's wet dream.  I love you because this thing right here," I placed my hand over his heart.

He slowly brought his lips to mine, "It only beats for you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me for a kiss that made my insides melt. Ryan placed his hands on my ass, and started to fondle it until he lifted me against the tile, and slowly lets me sink onto him as he let out a low moan. His lips pulled my nipple into his mouth, my hands splayed across his broad shoulder and raked down as I dug my nails in, breaking his skin. The same leisurely thrusts kept coming as I was driven into madness. My tongue searched for his as he skimmed his finger over my other hole. His unhurried thrust continued, while his other hand found my clit. Suddenly without warming I began to contract around him, I began to moan wildly. I buried my face in his neck and my hands in his hair, I forced his head back and placed a kiss on his Adams apple making him release a moan. His thumb kept stroking my clit and I felt myself start to build up to another high. With his mouth on mine, his thrusts came faster, harder and with urgency. "Now baby." His words caused my third orgasm, at the same time he sought his long awaited release. Ryan sank to the floor of the shower, taking me with him. As I sat on his lap, I felt him begin to nuzzle my neck, "I love you, and I don't want you to think for one second that what between us is just about sex."