Chapter 13

Shout out to the four who keep pushing me and motivating me to write. rcrider1 KimberlyManning reetilicious AuthorrUnknown  yall the real mvps! Make sure you check out their stories too! They're hot hot hot!
*****

"What's for dinner?" I asked, as Thomas pulled up to a gate. The driveway was lined with palm trees.

"Pizza, the code is 0712, but we can get you a code too. Though if you go out, I'd prefer you have someone with you. "

"As if I could forget your birthday, and is pizza still all you eat?"

"First game is in a few weeks, and my diet starts tomorrow."

"Fair enough."

"We're home," Ryan smiled, as Thomas pulled over the hill and the house finally came into view.

"This isn't a home, this is a mansion," I thought aloud, as I got out and looked up. It was a picture perfect modern white mansion like I saw in on HGTV. Walking through the front door I could smell the ocean, I walked straight back until I was in the living room and all I could see was the ocean, the entire wall was glass. I walked through the French doors until I was outside. There was an infinity pool that looked out to the ocean. to the left there was a perfectly manicured green yard, to the right there was a walkway that lead down to a secluded cove, with a small covered dock on one side there was a speed boat, on the other were sea-doo watercrafts. I stared in awe as Ryan came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my front.

"You like it?" he whispered, unsure of my reaction.

"I love it," I said turning around, wrapping my arms around his neck, "It's perfect. I can't believe you live here."

"I don't really live here, this is where I come to escape the world, so it's more like a retreat," He said with a chuckle. "You're the first woman I've ever brought here. Well besides mom, she lives over there." He pointed on the other side of the cove there was a smaller bungalow. "She designed it herself. She invites me over to dinner every now and then but she's almost always at the shelter, I tried to get her to quit work, but she says it gives her life a purpose."

"So where you live if this is just a vacation home?" He got a blanket from a chest beside the pool and led me down to the beach.

"During the season I stay in New York, it's easier that way. During the off season I travel or I come back here," he replied as he spread the blanket out on the sand and sat down, he pulled me down to sit between his outstretched legs.

"Must be hard to live between two places."

"Not really, but then again I've never had anything to come home to." He placed his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arm around my front. I turned my head to look at him and he placed a kiss on my forehead. "I don't think I could ever get tired of this view."

"I wouldn't either."

"I mean your smile, with the sunset and ocean behind you," he whispered, picking me up by my hips and turning me to straddle him. His mouth found the spot below my ear, and started placing teasing kisses down my jaw line, as his hands went under my t-shirt and pushed my bra up.

"Ryan," I purred, basking in his touch. He wrenched my shirt over my head, and I reached behind me and undid my bra throwing it to the side as he undid the button on my shorts. I leaned down and took his head between my hands and placed my lips on his, his tongue started to search for mine as they danced a dance as old as time. He flipped me over and pulled his shirt over his head, then pulled my shorts off and tossed them behind him, not caring if they landed in the ocean. His head went between my legs, I started to run my hands through his hair while he sucked my clit into his mouth. His fingers came up and slid between my folds as one dipped inside me, then another. His teeth scraped against my clit, at the same time that his fingers brushed my spot, causing me to shudder as I felt my climax building up.

His other hand went down to my asshole. "One day," he said as he licked it, giving my body another shudder. He sat up and removed his shorts, sat down beside me and picked me up by hips to straddle him. "Ride me," he demanded, holding up his cock for me to sink down on. I ran my hands through his hair as I started to move. I pulled his mouth to mine as his hand moved to my breast and the other stayed on my hip guiding me. It wasn't long before his hand moved from my breast to my ass, he spread my cheeks and moved his finger to my hole. I stilled, "Trust me," he whispered as his finger circled my hole. I started to move again causing myself to shudder against him, just as his finger forced its way into my hole, causing my pussy to contract around him. I saw stars as I heard him yell out my name, as he released inside me.

When I came to I was laying on Ryan's chest, with him still inside me. I could feel his heart trying to escape his chest. "I don't think you've ever squeezed my dick so hard."

"Hmmm," I purred against his chest.

"I love you," he said, kissing my hair.

"I love you too," I replied, drawing circles around his nipple.

"Say it again." I could feel him smiling against my hair.

"I love you."

"Again," he said sitting us up.

I looked up at him, "I." I said with a kiss on his forehead, "Love." I kissed his nose, "You." I finished with a kiss on his lips. He stood with my legs still wrapped around his torso and carried me into the ocean, laughing the whole way.

"I don't think I've ever heard such beautiful words from such a beautiful woman," he said as the water was up to our chests, he turned around so the small waves were breaking against his large frame.

"Don't let me go," I said against his lips.

"Never," he whispered, as he thrust into me again.