Chapter 17

"What the fuck do you eat here? All that's in here is health shit," Michael said standing with his head in the fridge, at that moment Ryan walked into the room. He was freshly showered after his workout with trunks and no shirt on and sat down at the end of the wrap around breakfast bar.

"If you're going to complain about my food, then get your own," Ryan joked, I couldn't help but let out a laugh. I walked between Ryan's spread legs and placed a chaste kiss on his lips, he wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug and instead of letting me go he pulled me into his lap, and began to nuzzle my neck.

"Asshole," Michael replied, "Well if there's no good food I'm ordering in."

"Seriously babe? You can't go one day without junk?" Ann complained.

"Michael the good food is hidden in the pantry," I laughed.

"Thank Jesus," Michael replied walking out with cookies, chips and my personal stash of gummy bears and sour gummy worms, he opened the fridge passed beer around and handed Ann a juice.

"Who put that food in the pantry and how did you know about it?" Ryan asked curiously.

"I cannot reveal my sources, all I can say is she obviously loves me more," I smirked. We heard the front door open, Ryan's arms instinctively tightened protectively around my waist, as the footsteps got closer.

"Momma M!!!" Michael hollered, scooping Marie up into a big hug, "Ann come here, meet Momma M, Momma this is my fiancé Ann."

"Nice to meet you," Ann said holding out her hand.

"Oh not dear, you're family and we're a hugging family!" Marie let out a laugh and held out her arms as Ann gave her a hug. She looked to Ryan and myself and back to Michael. She placed her hand on my check as a small tear fell she started, "It's so glad to have all of you kids back together. I've waited for this day for years."

"Well I'm thankful for the food you brought, if not for you I wouldn't have anything to eat here," Michael laughed an awkward laugh while trying to lighten the mood.

My grin turned into a full blown smile as Marie let out a heartfelt laugh. "Well I couldn't very well let my future daughter in law starve, and you and I both know her craving for junk will never change, but neither will the fact that I have to hide it all from Ryan," She turned to Ryan and asked "Why aren't you feeding your guests?"

"Ma, he's not a guest!" Ryan cried.

"Oh hush it! As long as I'm around you'll treat your guests with respect, now all of you go get ready," Marie replied shooing us all away, "Go on now and get ready and we'll go out for a proper dinner."

Ann took my hand and lead me up the stairs to the bedroom Ryan and I shared and ushered me into the closet, "We've got to find you a smoking outfit if you're going out to dinner with your fiancé and future mother in law. Go ahead get naked and put on some of this lingerie I saw earlier, its hot hot hot!"

I saw her eyeing a long flowy yet simple Grecian maxi dress. "Ann I told you, were not announcing our engagement yet, and anything you find that you want to wear go ahead and try it on, lord knows there's no way I can ever wear all these clothes."

"Mila, I don't think we can wear the same size anymore," she pouted

"You're not even showing yet, you just look a little puffy so wear it," I picked up the dress and held it next to her, "You know you want to...."

"Fine but only after we find you something to wear," she said clearly giving in to my persuasion. I slipped on the matching lingerie set and I heard a low whistle, I turned to see Ryan standing there in the door admiring what I didn't have on.