Chapter 15

I shivered as I opened my eyes, it was cold, way too cold for Ryan to still be here. I rolled over to confirm my suspicion. He was gone. I sat up, clutching the sheet to my front, trying to remember how I got here last night. I looked down at my hand, the pear shaped diamond had a halo around it, the band was wrapped with smaller diamonds and rose gold. "It wasn't a dream," I said aloud as Ryan walked through the door. He was covered in sweat, with no shirt showing off his killed abs.

"What wasn't a dream?"

"We're engaged!" I shrieked.

"Yeah, we definitely shouldn't have opened the second bottle of wine," he replied with a throaty laugh, leaning in the bed he placed a kiss on my forehead, "It's about time you woke up."

"What time is it? And why are you so sweaty?" I couldn't help but gawk at his naked torso.

"It's only eleven you're fine. I went for a run, and did a short workout, I took the past week off, I have to get back to my routine. We need a shower," he said pulling the sheet from my grasp.

"But I'm not even dirty," I whisper, suddenly nervous.

"Oh you will be, Mrs. Slate has a nice ring to it doesn't it?" he asked covering my body with his. He started to run his hands down my backside, squeezing and kneading as he went down.

"Yes," I moan. His mouth covered mine with desperation, I've experienced felt before. I placed my hands on his head to deepen the kiss, and saw my ring. My stomach started to flutter at the thought that he was mine, and I was his, forever. My need grew as fast as his erection against my stomach. I clawed at his back as his mouth made its way slowly down my jaw.

I reached between us, desperately seeking what I needed, when he stopped me, "No, this is about your pleasure, I want to watch you cum over and over again." His mouth moved down the tops of my breasts, leaving feather light kisses as his hand trailed down to my mound. I let out a frustrated cry, as I felt myself start to build up to the eminent orgasm before he even touched me, I ache for his touch. His thumb circled my clit, as a finger tested the water, "You're always so ready for me," he said blowing on my nipple, causing it to instantly harden.

"Ryan, please," I begged.

"Please what?"

"I need you."

"Not yet," he replied adding another finger inside me. His thumb made another pass at my clit, making me fist the sheets, trembling as I came. His mouth slowly continued its way down kissing down to my belly button, his tongue circling it as he passed it, and continued down to reach the prize which he sought. He made his way lower he continued the assault on my clit, until finally he reached out with his tongue and licked it, I was dripping which only seemed to turn him on more. His calloused fingers continued the torturous onslaught on my pussy, he sucked my clit into his mouth and lavished me as if I was his last meal. Moving further down his tongue trace up my slit, until he stuck his tongue into my opening, his moans vibrating my core. I felt myself spasm onto his tongue, I heard myself crying out his name as I pulled at his hair, as he lapped up the meal I provided him. As the stars started to fade, he moved up my body, his tongue found mine letting me taste myself on him. I moved my hand between us to stroke him, running my thumb over the thick vein, causing him to shudder against me. He took his cock in his hand running it up and down my slit, I leaned my head back letting out a delighted moan. "Open your eyes."

"I love you," I said as I looked into his sparkling baby blues, he slides into my wetness, all the way to hilt as I struggle to accommodate him, until he strikes me at my core, causing me to shudder. His slow thrusts slowly driving me to insanity. I grasp at his shoulders trying to hold onto him, and meet him thrust for thrust. His hand moved between us, inching down until his thumb fount my clit again, then I felt myself start to move higher into oblivion, when I felt him tremble beneath my hands. I moved my hands to his head, pulling him to me, as he continued his slow unhurried thrusts. I traced his lips with my tongue until he granted me access, as I told him how I felt with my tongue. I let out another strangled cry as I felt myself start to release, I looked at him as his eyes pierced my soul and he cried out my release.

*****

Ryan's head was in the valley between my breasts, as I stroked his scalp, relishing in the warmth of his body on top of mine. "You're on birth control aren't you?" he asked quietly.

"It's a little late to be asking that now," I snickered, "But yes, I am on the pill."

"What's your goal in life?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want to do? I know once the season starts, you'll be bored when I'm not home, and I know you're not the type to stay at home or shop for a living, like some wives so. So what do you want to do?"

"I'm not sure now, I always wanted to take over dad's diner one day or open up my own restaurant, after I finish school that is."

"You don't have to finish school to do that," he replied, drawing circles on my stomach. "What about kids?"

"In a few years, not right away though. When do you want to get married?"

"Whenever you want to." He looked up and placed a kiss on my lips, and rolled over pulling me onto his chest. "We do still need a shower."

"I don't even know where my clothes are," I complained.

"In the closet." I could hear the smile in his voice, as the phone started to ring. "Hello?" I looked up at him giving him a questioning look, as he hung up. "Michael and Ann came a day early," he said looking slightly irritated.

"Why?"

"If I had to guess, it's to see how much I'm corrupting you." He smacked my ass with a devilish grin, "Up, now!" he moved out from under me. "You smell like sex and corruption! Come on wench, time to shower and go see our guests."