Masky

I sat down in the far corner of the diner. Hitching my trench coat collar up, I waited for the guy to come. Looking down at the clean table I tried to calm my nerves. Its just dealing. I scanned the diner for people who could be listening. I raised a hand flagging down a waitress.
"I would like black coffee." I said in monotone that would put me at ease.
"That would be five ninety six" she said in a country accent. I gave her a ten and told her to keep the change. As I looked out the window into the night a figure showed up. The figure walked towards the entrance I quickly faced forward. He slid into the booth in front of me.
"Do you got the stuff?" I looked around avoiding eye contact. The waitress gave me my coffee looking at the man in front of me. I got a good look of the man in front of me. He wore a mask that covered most of his face.
"I do" I slowly reached into my pocket. He froze as I took out a small box.
"Just as you wanted" I handed it to him letting him take off the lid.
"It was hard to make it with all your ingredients, but it ended up great." His lips turned into a smile as he sniffed it.
"Good job" I took a sip of the hot coffee.
"Thanks, I learned from the best." He held my hand gingerly I rested my hand on top of his. We have been dating for a few months now. All is a secret, secret meetings at different places always watching the shadows. Coming to my house where we could be ourselves. He could take off the mask without people judging and staring. We could hangout. His family wouldn't approve of us, but that doesn't stop us.
I looked down at the box inside lay a slice of cheesecake.