chapter 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth's POV

I haven't been feeling to well lately. When I'm with Alice the feeling goes away but it gets worse when I'm away from her. The past week has been great with her but I feel like something's going to happen.

I got up from bed and walked to my desk and sat down. Just as I sat down my phone starts to ring. I look around my desk then realize it's on my bed. Uhg really? The phone decides to ring right when I sit down somewhere else?

I looked at the number and it was Alice's number, I answered the phone.

'Hello?' I hear Alice's familiar voice in my ear.

'Hey what's up?' I ask sitting down on my bed this time.

'Are you free later?' she asked with a worried tone. I wonder why?

'Umm yeah why?'

'Do you wanna go to the movies with me and Ashley?'

'Sure but why all of a sudden?'

'Ashley is threatening to murder me if she doesn't get to know you very soon. Oww! What was that for Ash?'

'Uh ok what movie'

'Doesn't matter to me'

'That's very helpful Alice.' I said rolling my eyes even though she couldn't see.

'Be a man and choose a movie!'

'Nice. Ok what time should I pick you up?' speaking of which, I don't even know where she lives.

'No, no, no, that's ok we'll come by your place kay? Is an hour good for you?' she said a little too quickly. I shook it off.

'Sure that's fine. See you till then.'

'Thanks! Bye Seth!' I hung up when I heard the dial tone. I got up to get ready.

Alice's POV

Oh my gosh. I thought Ashley was going to kill me! She had this evil glint in her eyes, when I was telling her about how I met Seth, in the car going home from our vacation. She grabbed my neck when we got in our room and threatened me if she didn't meet him soon she was going to kill me. Her eyes had slits! I was so freaking scared!

I decided to put on a black skinnes and put on a red shirt that said: forget princess I want to be a vampire.

I thought it was cute; Ashley came out of the closet and was wearing a yellow shirt and blue jeans. She grabbed her purse and I grabbed my battered bunny backpack. We got in her Chevy and drove off.

It's not like any car though. It's a white car with black leather seats, red ceiling; the seats have splattered colors of paint, and has a bat hanging from the middle mirror. It is so awesome.

We finally got Seth's house and he got in the car.

'Nice car' he said looking at the seats. I smiled.

'Why thank you, I think I like you already,' Ashley said smiling.

'I'm Ashley by the way.' She said sticking her hand out.

'Seth' he said shaking her hand. I held in a smile with how business-like they were being. We got to the movies and I looked at Seth.

'So did you choose a movie?' I asked him raising an eyebrow. He started laughing at me and I started blushing. Ashley was staring at me intensively. This is going to be fun. I thought sarcastically.

'Yup.' Was all he said.

'What movie?' Ashley asked. He smiled and my heart stopped for a quick second, wait what? That's weird.

'Vampires suck.' He said and I smiled.

'I've really wanted to see that!' I said smiling even bigger. What? It's a spoof of the twilight series and I heard it was hilarious. I love the books but I still want to see it.

'Well let's go' Ashley said grabbing Seth's and my arm.

Seth was pretty upset that I wouldn't let him pay for Ashley and my tickets. What can I say? I hate the feeling of someone paying for me when it's not my family.

We walked in the theater after getting popcorn and soda. From start to finish the movie made me laugh so hard. It was freaking funny!!! I saw the movies, read the books this movie was hilarious!!! I haven't laughed like that in forever!

Ashley was laughing so hard she was crying! When the movie was done she went to the bathroom to fix her makeup. I sat on the bench next to Seth. I leaned my head of his shoulder. I was so tired after laughing so much I just wanted to sleep.

Seth was so warm and it made me even sleepier.

'Alice?' Seth asked.

'Yes?' I asked waking up a little bit.

'I promise to always be there for you and never leave you' he started. I was coming back to my senses and lifted my head off his shoulder.

'Seth-' I began but he cut me off.

'Please open up to me. I promise I'll never hurt you. I want to know the real you I like you Alice but you keep pushing me away whenever I get close to you.' He said looking in my eyes.

I was shocked, I didn't think he would notice me keeping a certain distance. Wait Oh my gosh he just said he likes me!

'Seth please don't make that type of promise' I said holding back my tears. I was thinking of my mom and dad and their promise to me. How they would be with me forever but now they're gone.

'Alice I keep my word please.' He said a whisper. I was on a brink of tears using all the strength I have not to cry.

'Fine I'll open up more, I won't push you away.' I whispered I wasn't sure he heard me but I guess he did because he started hugging me real tight.

I laughed and hugged him back. He pulled back and his green eyes were sparkling he started leaning forward and I tensed.

Was this the right thing? Is this okay? Our lips were so close to touching I felt his sweet warm breath on my lips but someone coughed. We pulled back and looked at Ashley grinning at us.

'Oh I'm sorry did I interrupt something here?' She said still grinning. I blushed like crazy and turned my head. Seth was red too from blushing. I put my hand on his forehead. It was super-hot.

'Seth you're burning up.' I said getting worried. I looked at Ashley I guess when she saw my expression she knew I wasn't joking.

'I don't feel too well actually.' He said standing up.

'Come on let's take you home.' I said pulling his arm. We got to his house in a few minutes. When I saw him go in his house I drove back to our house.

'So did you kiss?' Ash asked me. I blushed deeply.

'No it was close though' I said.

'Do you like him?' she asked looking out the window.

'Yes' I whispered. We didn't talk the rest of the way home but when I got of the car I felt a rush of warm air. I smelled the air and stopped dead in my tracks. It was the smell of a new werewolf.

No, please no. Please don't be Seth, I barely had any time with him. Why? I came in the house and ran to my room.

'I'm going to sleep now Ash ok?' I said jumping in my bed.

'Ok goodnight Alice.' She said and went back downstairs.

Thanks so much for reading hope u liked!!!