Chapter 10!!!!

I actualy wasn't gonna do a chapter today but i felt like it. Its kida short so sorry bout that, my computer still hates me so still doing this on itouch hope you like it, i saw i'm now 440 on the whats hot list and im happy so thank you everyone! =D i dont want to lose tat place so i'll work harder. -Lexi

Vote, comment or fan even better if you did all three! (;

Chapter 10

Alice/Ali's POV

I walked out the gym leaving a stunned butt hole of a coach behind. He really got me mad. He called the bunny backpack that I got from my brother TRASH!!! I went to do what he asked perfectly, it wasn't really a challenge though, it's just like breathing to me.

It made me feel a lot better though. Everyone in the class came up to me and thanked me I shrugged my shoulders though. They all went to get dressed so I started going towards the cafeteria hoping no one would talk to me.

'Hey that was amazing you wanna sit next to me and my boyz?' He asked me. What does that mean?

'You are a father?' I asked him. He called them 'my boyz' but I didn't get it. I've never met anyone talk the way he does. It sounds weird.

'No, I-'he started but cut him off with another question.

'You are gay?' I asked him. I heard Alex laughing but I didn't know why.

'No! It's just another way of saying "you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?'" he said. Oh so that's what he meant, why didn't he just say that to begin with?

'I see, sure.' I said. Actually I wasn't so sure, I don't like attention from new people if they find out I'll have to wipe their memories and that is very tiring.

I walked into the lunch room and picked up an apple. I followed the kid who I realized I still didn't know his name.

'Aren't you gonna get anything else?' he asked. I wasn't that hungry and I actually wanted to go to the music room. Another thing I hate people watching me eat, it always made me feel exposed for some reason.

'Aren't you gonna tell me your name?' is all I replied back.

'Adam' he said.

'Alice' I said.

A couple more boys sat with us.

'I'm Kent' someone said sitting to the seat next to

'Jack' said another boy, sitting next to me on my other side.

'Alice' I said.

'We know, I'm in your music class, and this morning... wow, you were awesome.' Kent said to me.

'I'm in your art class and your drawing was AMAZING!' said Jack.

'Thanks' I said. I feel like I've seen them before but where?

'Who's the new girl?' said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Seth. I knew I'd see him around sometime so why did he look so surprised to see me. Didn't his mom tell him I was going to his school this week?

'Alice?' he asked. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

'Yes?' I asked.

'What are you doing here?' he asked still shocked.

'Well this is where you go to eat lunch in school right?'

'Yes but-'I stood up.

'I'm going to the music room' and with that I left the table. I walked out to the hallway but I bumped into some girl.

'Watch where you're going!' said a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

'You could have hurt us' said the girls twin. The girl had brown hair but she had hazel eyes. Everything else about them was identical even what they were wearing.

'Don't your parents teach you any manners?!' the blonde girl screamed at me. -Oh hell no- said Alex. Alex id appreciates it without the potty mouth please. Alex rolled her eyes.

'Sorry' I mumbled.

'Your parents must be so disappointed to have a UGLY, unmannered daughter like you.' Said the blonde one. I clenched my fist.

'Your parents probably gonna kill themselves knowing they gave birth to an abomination!' said the girl with brown hair.

I felt my hands start to shake. I closed my eyes knowing their getting red. -Kill them- Alex whispered to me. -They deserve to die after they just dissed your parents like that. - She whispered to me again. I felt my anger rise when the girls started laughing at me.

-Kill them- Alex whispered again. I felt my fangs growing, I suddenly lost control. I slapped the girl's faces and you could probably hear it a mile away. The girls faces grew red and I knew they were angry. They both got up.

'We're both black belts in karate and you dare hit us?!' They yelled together. I laughed out loud though it held no emotion.

'You both sound like the Siamese twins from lady and the tramp! Looks like your personalities match it too.' I shot back at them. HOW DARE THEY SPEAK OF MY PARENTS THAT WAY!!!

I saw them both start to throw a punch and I easily dodged it.

'You sure you girls are black belts or did your family buy that?' I yelled at them. I knew people were watching us. I kept dodging their kicks and punches. I felt like I was dancing. I saw someone pull the Siamese twins, it was one of the wolf teachers.

I'm done. I want to go home. I want my parents, I want- no I need my brother right now. I walked towards the double doors that led me out of the school. I walked out and ran. I ran for my life as if someone was chasing me.

The wind was blowing my hair, the trees looked like a green blur but none of that mattered.

'ALICE!' Seth yelled at me as he grabed my hand and pulled me towards him. We both fell to our knees.

'Its okay I saw what happen, I heard what they said.' He whispered to me in my ear. I completely shocked myself, I broke down. I cried in his chest and he hugged me tighter. When I was done he moved to look at me.

I looked at him and he stood bringing me with him. He grabbed my hand and started walking, I didn't know where we were going but I think if it's with Seth, I'll go anywhere. As long as I'm with him I'll be fine.