Chapter 5

Alice/Ali's POV

I heard Seth walk open the door. He walked in and it sounded like he was out of breath. Was he running? Oh well. Lacey arrived an hour ago, Layla arrived a half hour ago and we were waiting for James to come. Layla is acuatlly really cool she's 13 but she is so much fun to hang with the last half hour she talked about her shcool and her sleep over untill her mom told her to help with shopping bags. After I showed everything to James and Allen, I've been listening to Allen tell me all about the tribes past. It was really intresting James went to get his wife to come over to dinner today. I actually learned alot. The door opend and closed again and I felt James and a new presence. This must be his wife.

'Are you ready to get those bandages off ' Allen said. I wanted to jump up and down and scream YES!!!!! , but I didn't so instead I nodded my head. He got close to me. He took the back part of ant took the rest of the bandages off slowly.

'Open your eyes slowly so the light wont hurt your eyes ok?' He said while pulling off the last part of the bandages over my eyes. I opened the very slowly letting my eyes get use to the light I haven't seen in two days. It felt like someone woke me up and turned on the lights when you were in the dark the whole time. Eventualy my eyes got settled to the light and I look at Allen.

HOLY COW! He was super tall! He had to be at least 6'4! Ok he wasn't that tall maybe I over exagerated a bit, but he was a taller then I imagined! He had Bronze skin color, brown eyes, black hair with gray strands of hair. I looked over to James I'm guessing and I had to control myself to make sure my jaw didn't drop. He also had bronze skin but had all black hair and eyes as blue as the ocean. He was really built, thats about as much as I can describe him. He was about 6'2.

I looked next to him and saw his wife she was pretty, she had short brown hair and tanned skin with brown eyes. The women next to her was even more pretty, this must be Lacey. She had faded black hair with natural brown highlights, green eyes, tanned skin and a really pretty smile. I saw Layla next she looked alot like her father, same color skin, brown eyes and she looked like a leader. Then I saw Seth he had caramel skin color like me but looked more like his mom. He , was about my height, and had the most beautiful green eyes. His eyes reminded me of a healthy forest filled with life and he was staring at me really wierdly with his mouth open.

'You better close your mouth before you end up eating a fly' I said to him. He looked down and I saw him slightly blush. I heard soft laughter from the room as they watched his expression. My stomache burst into pain right their, my throat started to burn. My legs callapsed from under me and I held my stomache as I caughed up blood. This is what you are and you have to remember that, said my inner voice. I knew it was to good to be true the wolves hate vampires and will hate me now or when I turned into one. My body went numb, I used all my strength to get up and when I did I ran out the door.

The cool air touched my skin and my legs buckled, as I fell into the black.

Seth's POV

I watched my father take off the last of Alice's bandages. She opened her eyes slowly and she had green.. no blue?.. no gray? Wait! her eyes were changing color every time she turned, it might be the lighting, I wonder what color eye color she'll look at me with. She finnaly looked at me and she had the most beautiful dark purple eyes, actually they looked like violet eyes but it fit her beautifuly. I took a good look at her overall, she had pure black hair that stopped just above her waist. Caramel color skin, she was about my height but her eyes... she tilted her head and they became grey.

'You better close your mouth before you end up eating a fly' she said to me, I didn't even realise my mouth was open. I quickly closed it and looked down and blushed. I heard my family laugh quietly trying to contain it. I looked back up and saw her clutch her stomache and fell to her knees. I couldn't move as I saw her cough up blood, she got up and ran out the door. My father and James ran out the door and I followed after them only to see her cough more blood and fall to her knees unable to get back up.

My father picked her up and carried her to the truck and James got into the passenger seat. I wanted to go but my mom held me back.

'Seth.' She looked at me and I knew she wasn't going to let me go. I got up and walked inside the house to see Layla clearly shocked from what happened. She opened her mouth to say something but instead went to her room.

'Seth. Go finish your homework and when your father says it's okay, we will go visit her.' My mom said I nodded my head and went to my room and did my homework with everything that happened fresh in my mind....

I want to thank Hotgreenlilly17 and BlueEyes612 because you spoke up I will keep going.

For the people reading please vote comment fan PLEAZE and I think you guys should check out Perfect Race and/or Apart of His World ? I'm reading Perfect race and it is REALLY GOOD! its by Hotgreenlilly17 so check it out and check out BlueEyes612 I like Marked Mates (A WereWolf Story) by her and thats good too! :)

-Lexi