understanding Alice better and her past

Ok I know how I word things can be confusing sometimes so I'm writing this to clear things up a bit.

This is to clear things with Alice and her species.

Alice is a vampire far away from her type of vampires. They are known as the outsiders to all the rest of the vampires around the world. Alice and her parents are the outsiders. Outsiders are.... pure blood vampires. That is the best way to explain it. Her parents are both pureblood vampires, which makes her one. The vampires that are mainly in the world consist of vampires that are turned. They can not control thier hunger and kill people.Her speiecs come out to the real word to feed then go back to whatever they were doing. The outsiders live on an island far away from the world so few vampires and shifters know of them. There are classes in the outsiders clan but Alice does not know hers. Her parents left with Alice when she was two but that does not mean she doesn't remember when she was on the island. Purebloods start the ability to remember things when they turn one. Many of her speices have multiple abilities start around five years of age. That is when they get thier first special abilities. They can not control it to its full extent until they reach their mature stage. Many vampires mature young while others mature older. The vampires that mature very late such as their 60's through 70's, they are know as the ousiders overall elders. The wisest of vampires because they have felt more aas a human. The elders decide before a child is born how old will the child be when they reach become a mature vampire.

The blood-sickness Alice has is completly normal for her species. It is very rare for children to be born for her species because both of the lovers must agree to have a child. So it is rare cause most of them can't aree or just don't want a child. Each child of purebloods goes through the longest suffering in order to become mature. They go through the blood-sickness. When the child recives its first ability it causes the 'monster' side to awake. It makes the childs bodysystem to want blood badly so the body ends up eating its own inside, eating its own blood, causing the child to caugh out blood. It makes the monster inside them come out but it doesn't need much blood young. When the child grows older to its maturing stage it gets more blood thirsty, so the blood coughing happens more often. If the child does not feed the child will die from blood loss because the monster inside them literally eats them up.

Each child can hear the 'monster' inside them. Most of the monsters are the bad side of their conchance and the chid decides if they fight or agree with the monster. Alice has heard the monster but rarely as she grows older her monster will grow louder and stronger. When the child matures the monster leaves because they have no power over its... host no more. Mature vampires most feed very little but when they do it is more dangerous becuase they grow more for a thirst. When a child is in a month of matureing the monster is very quiet and does not want blood until the child matures and the child must feed but not kill or else the monster will stay forever. The vampire will go mad and end up killing its self.

Alice is not that far from maturing at age 17 but her monster will be far worst because her parents never told her what class they are in.....

I hope that cleared things about Alice do not hesitate to ask any more questions about Alice or any of the other characters. Thank you. =)

- Lexi