Chapter 20

I watched as she fell to the ground coughing. It felt like the day she left me so many years ago, she had coughed like this but I didn’t, and still don’t, know what’s happening to her.

‘Alice?’ I asked taking a step to her. To be honost she didn’t smell awful like the vampire that our pack killed an hour ago. She smelled sweet, but not sickening sweet. Her smell actually smelled refreshing.

Her eyes started glowing red and she started to shake. I took another step towards her.

‘Alice?’ She looked at me with red eyes.

'S-stop don't g-get near me!' she stuttered while crawling to her knees.

'What's happening?' I asked unsure if I should leave her there or help her. I don’t know what to do! She’s a freaking vampire and never told me, not to mention vampires are here because of her causing me to transform.

'I'm starting the beginning of my transformation to a full grown adult vampire!' she yelled at me. I didn’t know what that ment so I was utterly confused. How many types of vampires are out there?!

'I need effing blood to drink Seth.' she said holding her eyes shut. She crawled near a tree and pulled her self up. She was panting and her eyes looked blood red.

Just then she gasped and doubled over in pain. Her eyes widened and she covered my mouth. I looked at her and I felt desperate to know what was going on. Her eyes darted side to side as is she was reading something and then tears poured from her eyes.

 She looked like she was in some sort  of trance and started crying and screaming. I couldn’t ignore her any longer and ran to her. I shook her shoulders but she didn’t even notice it.

'Alice what's wrong? What happened!?' I yelled in her face. She seem to realize I was there and looked at me with such a heart broken expression I felt my chest tighten.  

'He's gone, he's gone.' she said crying hysterically. I didn’t know who she was talking about but I felt some of the pack try to push into my mind but I pushed them out.

'Who's gone?' I asked gently holding her and rocking her back and forth. I hadn’t even realized I moved until I felt her grab my shirt as if she was holding onto me for dear life.

'They took him!' she screamed and I gave up with my calm voice.

'WHO!?' I yelled as she looked at me with the same heart broken expression again. The tears had stopped and her eyes were still glowing red.

'My brother.' she whispered with tears slowly falling. I was completely confused. She pushed me I didn’t want to let her go but I did anyway.

‘Ali-’ I started and she cut me off.

‘I’m sorry, I’ll never see you again.’ She said backing up slowly. I grabbed her wrist before she could leave. She looked at me with hungry cold eyes yet looked like she was going to pass out at any second. She grabbed her throat again and started panting.

‘Leave!’ she yelled but I didn’t move.

‘Shadow please help.’ She whispered. Why the heck is she asking a shadow to help? Is this some type of vampy thing? I felt a rush of air and was suddenly flying back, I immediately turned wolf and growled at the vampire that pushed me away from Alice.

He picked her up gently and wiped away her tears and I flared with kelousy. Who the hell is that?! She clung on to him and I watched as Alice’s fangs came out. She started licking his neck and bit down, I felt anger and disgust when I saw her do that but for some reason I wished it was me instead of him.

‘Shadow I’m so tired.’ Alice whispered with her eyes closing shut.

‘then sleep.’ He said kissing her forhead as she fell limp in his arms and I growled again. Shadow looked at me with cold eyes and such a hateful expression I stepped back.

‘This is what we are.’ He said looking at me with hate and I growled at him.

‘We don’t choose what we get to be so don’t be such a dam drama queen stop complaining you’re a freaking wolf! She’s starved herself for a month because she wanted to be normal for you and it caused her transformation to come early!’ he said through clenched teeth and I stopped growling.

She starved herself because of me? Even though I’m supposed to hate her why do I still feel guilty? I shook my head in confusion. He held her princess style and was suddenly gone. I felt like utter crap and I didn’t feel like explaining to the guys about what just happened so I turned back human and slipped into shorts that I always had in the front bushes. I walked inside and everyone was quiet. I felt their eyes on me as I walked past them and to my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I collapsed on my bed only to be met with sleep replaying all the events of Alice in my life.

ALLI’S POV

I woke up with a start and gasped. I looked around me in confusion and felt the memories come back and I started crying again. I don’t know when I had become so sensitive but I hate it. I felt arms wrap around me and leaned my head on his chest. I knew it was Shadow because I smelled his blood.

He rocked me back and forth and said nothing. He didn’t say it was going to be okay or that my brother would be alright because in reality we don’t know if every thing is fine.

‘Sleep.’ He said gently and another tear slid down my cheek. Not for my brother, not for the events that just happened but for me not being able to love Shadow like he loves me. He’s so nice to me and has always been there and I love him but I don’t love him with the same and as much love as he loves me no matter how bad I want too.

I nodded and leaned more on his chest and slowed my breath.

‘I’m sorry.’ I whispered before acting like I was fully asleep. I felt his breath slow down and heard him slightly snore signaling he was asleep. I got up carefully not to wake him and put a pillow in my place. I looked at his face remembering every single detail of him and moved a piece of hair away from his face. I kissed his lips gently and pulled away. I felt tears falling down my face as I snuck out from his room.

I had to find my brother even if he was dead and even if it killed me.

I jumped out the window and sniffed the air for my brother’s sent, when I found it I ran towards it. As I came closer I smelled another sent and my blood boiled in rage. My entire body was screaming to kill whoever took my brother.

I suddenly lost his sent but found another. It was strong and I turned around quick but not quick enough. I was lifted up by the neck and pinned between and a tree. I felt my fangs elongate but I held in my rage.

It was the man I saw once in my dream. He said he would be back but never came until now.

‘So we finally meet in person aye?’ he said and I felt the urge to spit on him. His skin was ice cold and I felt my temperature lower to match his and soon my skin was colder than his to where he felt warm. He seemed thrown off a bit and lowered a little.

‘Where’s my brother.’ I said in a monotone voice.

‘Don’t worry you’ll see him later.’ He said smiling with an evil glint in his eye.

‘But I enjoy watching you, your life has so much drama in it.’ He said looking almost thoughtful.  

-Kill- Alex whispered and I felt my throat throb. I felt my eyes glow red as the thirst grew stronger. I looked at the man as my hair covered my face. He suddenly flew ten feet in the air and I slumped down to the ground. I saw a giant grey wolf rip the vampire into pieces.

There was a sudden ringing sound in my ear and it grew louder and louder. I covered my ears and closed my eyes. I tried my best to hold my yell but I wasn’t sure I held it in. I passed out and welcomed the silent night embrace me.

********************************************************

Sorry I stopped writing!!!! And sorry this is like a depressing chap :/  I didn’t know if people were still going to read this but I’ll finish the story but as of now I think we got like ten chaps before its done. Next chap will hopefully come next week!!! XD

-LeXi  :D