Chapter 2

Seth's POV still

I saw a girl about my age covered in blood. She had long black hair that spread on the snow, she had a long black dress that looked torn up. She had a copper tone skin, and looked like an angel. I saw her arm slashed and it was still bleeding and it covered the snow around her. Her face had a little bit of blood by her mouth. I had to get this girl help, I ran to James' house and banged on the door. He was the closest person that lived near the woods. The door opened and I was greeted by a buff man that had a bronze color skin, his black hair covered his ears, and big brown eyes.

'James I need your help' I told him.

James looked confused but nodded his head.

Ali's POV

I was walking around I could'nt see anything and tried to follow the voices, then it stopped. I felt I was being lifted and I tride to open my eyes but couldn't. I listened to the voices focusing hard not to fall in the black, it was so tempting.

'She's lost alot of blood.' I was confused the women sounded worried for me. I felt my body touch the floor. The other voices sounded muffled. I felt bandages on my arm. They must be trying to help me. Ha, if they only know what I was and what I did, I wonder if they would still try to help meor cower back in fear.

'SETH! KENT! JACK! Go to your room!' The women yelled.

I felt someone touch my face and I opened my eyes.

I heard the women and a man gasp. I wondered what my eye color looked like in this lighting. My eye changes color alot, sometimes it turns gray, blue, or violet and sometimes red. I can feel sometimes when my eyes change colors. When I asked my mom she smiled and said it meant that I was special. I remembered my mom is dead and I will never see her smile again.

I felt my eyes start to turn red and my head started hurting, it hurts so bad, I knew my cuts had already started healing but my head hurt SO bad. Why? I heard the door open, I looked at the man that entered. He had long black hair with gray streaks, his eyes widend when he looked at me. His brown eyes looked at me and I felt my head burst into pain. I thought I knew what pain felt like but this felt much worse. I started sceaming. My body started shaking, I grabbed my head hoping it would ease the pain but it did'nt.

The man walked closer and tried to touch me but I jerked away as a responce. He ordered the other man to hold my arms together. I was shaking my head making my headache even worse my eyes started to burn. The man put his hand over my eyes and my body started to cool down, my headache was going away as fast as it had come, it was now gone. My eyes still hurted though and I couldn't see anything. I felt the man going threw a bag as the women had her hand cover my eyes, the other man was still holding my arms down.

I felt the man that left coming up to me, the women removed her hand from my eyes and the man put bid bandages on my eyes. It felt cool against my eyes, and the pain in my eyes felt a tiny bit better. When the man was done putting the bandages on my eyes I heard the door bang and someone yelled 'POLICE!' I felt the man go towards the door but grabed his arm.

'Please don't tell them about me and I'll tell you all you want about me! They will take me away!' The police would take me to the hospital and try to have my blood tested and find out I have no blood type at all. That can't happen, they'll disect me and do wierd test and torture me. I let go of the man and he said 'ok'. The door banged again. 'POLICE!'

'Seth!' I heard the women called.

Yes mom?' I heard the boy. I knew he heard the entire thing.

'Run her a bath since the shower doesn't work and get her some towels.' The women said.

'Do you need help taking a bath?' The women asked me. I shook my head no.

'Show her to the bathroom quikly.' The women said. I went with Seth, I heard the door open and the police asked exactly what I was afraid they were going to ask. 'Have you seen this girl?' I knew they were showing a picture of me. I stopped walking and listened for a reply. I waited for what felt like years when he replied. 'Nope, never seen her.'