Chapter 34

A/N: After this chapter there's only four more chapters. I worked a surprise well more than one into the ending of this story and hopefully it'll give everyone the ending that they wanted. Now if you can think of a better ending please let me know so I can work it into an alternate ending.

"Let's go to sleep, we should know by morning what's happening." he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's do that." I said, walking back to my room.

Standing in the door frame I just watched my babies sleep, my little angels. What the hell is Dom involved in this time? I hope he knows how to get out of whatever trouble he's in, I hope he has a plan. I'm not ready to lose my husband, I'll do whatever I need to do to make sure that he comes home from this.

I was restless most of the night, barely getting any real sleep before 5am. Once I woke up again at 9 I couldn't fall back to sleep so I didn't try. What I did do was stay in bed with my babies, Bree was still sleeping but Aiden was just laying in his crib babbling.

"Buenos días bebé de mamá, hi baby boy. Oh I missed you so much, you're getting so big now." I whispered, bringing him over to the bed.

Bree woke up a few minutes later and the three of us just stood on the bed for a while, after Bree washed her teeth, we just played around. Hearing the laughter and giggles of my kids made my decision that much more real; I don't care what he's done, I don't care about what he's gotta do either. I've got to help him, I'm going to help him and he's gonna come back home.

"Momma can I have pancakes?" Bree asked.

"Claro mi niña, let's go see if anyone else is . . . oh, good morning." I said, noticing Mia in the door.

"Madrina, momma's gonna make my pancakes!" Bree said excitedly.

"I heard, let's go to the kitchen." she said.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked her.

"A few minutes, it's nice to see you smile like that. You haven't smiled like that a lot lately, the two of you have been through a lot lately." she said softly.

"We have but things will get better soon. They will, I'll do whatever I have to do to make sure that happens." I told her.

"Momma, pancakes." Bree cried.

"Alright, let's go make your chocolate chip pancakes." I replied.

"Can I have some madrina? I want chocolate chip pancakes, you make the best." Jack said, popping his head in the door.

"Hey!" Mia argued.

"Sorry mom." Jack said before running away, making me chuckle.

"You would find that funny." she grumbled.

"Mine are better, get over it." I told her.

When we reached the living room we switched babies and made cooing noises while Brian wrangled the kids outside. Breakfast was done quickly and the kids enjoyed it, there was a bit of a damper when my phone started ringing and Letty's face popped up.

"B, take the kids outside please. I'll be there in a few, I just want to clean up." I told him with a smile.

"What about . . ."

"Mia, you should go with him."

"Kay . . ."

"I'll tell you whatever you need to know." I muttered, not planning on telling her too much.

"Fine, I'll be back in here in a few." she said.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked Letty as soon as I answered the call.