Chapter 2

A/N I think this was one of if not my extreme favorite chapter to write for Domlee! It was so much fun and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

"If it isn't my favorite chef." I said, walking to the grill.

"I better be, come here." Dom replied, pulling me into his side and nuzzling my neck.

"Que necesitas amor?"

"I've got everything I need right here."

"Sweet talker, lay it on thick Toretto."

"You are beautiful and the mother of my child, nothing could make me happier than being right here." he said, lowering his head for a kiss.

"Well the two of you are just like horny teenagers. Hands off Toretto, you're in a public place." Cara said when she walked in.

"Go away, you're interrupting the future process of making another baby." Dom said, swatting her away and grabbing my ass.

"Well all that's missing is Han and Hobbs." I said, getting excited.

As the days passed I got more and more excited. My family was here and we've made our rounds so the people of our past have reconnected with us. This gender reveal is going to be a big deal, it's Toretto's first child. Half of the neighborhood is invited so we're closing down half of the street for it.

Cara had done a side fish braid in my hair, loose and pretty. I was wearing a blue dress, knee length and thin with ¾ length sleeves. It was a flimsy, pretty dress and I paired it with a pair of beige sandals.

I wanted to do something small but Mia and Cara convinced me to make a spectacle of it and honestly I'm enjoying it

I wanted to do something small but Mia and Cara convinced me to make a spectacle of it and honestly I'm enjoying it. Dom rented tables and seats, the guys helped him set it all up early along with whatever else they deemed necessary. All of our neighbors, customers and racing friends came decked out in pink or blue, adding fuel to the families' flame.

My people were conflicted. Han, Dom, Letty and Brian all said boy while Mia, Tej, Roman, Hobbs and Cara said girl. They've been arguing since Thursday when Han arrived. It's all been a lot of fun having them here again. Han barely smiles but he has moments were a small grin will appear at one of Roman's stupid jokes or his bickering with Tej.

"Babe, you wanna talk to Han now?" Dom asked after people started to arrive.

"Yeah, let's do it." I replied from my seat on the porch.

"Han! Hey, can you come with us?" Dom shouted.

"What's going on?" he asked as soon as he made it our way.

"There's something that I would like to ask you."

"Is everything ok?" he asked worriedly.

"Everything is fine, it's just a small favor." I replied.