Chapter 30

"They brought me in on this so I'm definitely not missing out." Cara said.

"There are traditions for a reason." Ramsey said, as they pushed me into the living room.

"Okay, where are we starting?" I asked, willing to go along.

"We're not doing it in order because we have a plan so we're going to start with something blue." Mia said, handing me a small box.

"Oh my God." I whispered.

The small velvet box held a pair of rose gold earrings with blue sapphire and diamonds. It is the most amazing pair of earrings I've ever had before. They match my engagement ring perfectly and I know that that was the point.

"Dom got these for you before you left LA. You've got something new and blue right there." Mia said.

"They're beautiful." I told the girls, I started to tear up again.

"She's gonna get us all going." Ramsey said.

"Okay, for the next step and this is definitely going to get her going." Letty said.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked them.

"She's with Dom and another surprise." Mia replied.

"Okay, let's do this, what's the next one?" I asked.

"Something old." Letty replied.

"We found this and thought it would be perfect for you." Mia said, handing me a long but small box.

"What is . . . oh my God." I muttered as the tears fell.

With a sob that I couldn't contain I pulled Jesse's favorite bracelet out of the box. It was his everyday use bracelet, he went nowhere without it. I can't believe they found it and now he's really gonna be with me on my wedding day.

"Where did you find this?" I asked Mia.

"Dom was going through some more of the old boxes in the garage. He had it cleaned up and fixed a few things before giving to you." she replied, crying as well.

"He's with me." I sobbed.

"He's always with us." Letty whispered, tearing up too.

"Well I knew this was going to be emotional but I really can't wait for this next thing to happen." Cara said, she was full out sniffling and crying.

"What could be better than this?" I asked as I tried to hold back the tears.

"Bree, can you bring mommy her present?" Mia shouted.

"Mommy, daddy said that you would know what this is." Bree said when she ran into the room.

"This is crazy, I mean what else is left?" I asked the girls, wiping the tears from my face.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Bree asked worriedly.

"Happy tears baby, I'm really happy." I told her.

"You've got something borrowed left." Letty said and her eyes just welled with tears.

"Open the box mommy." Bree ordered.

With a smile I opened the box curiously, for a second I didn't recognize the chain that was inside but then my heart dropped. Tears just poured out as I pulled it out of the box, Mia and Letty were crying just as much as I was. Ramsey and Cara were tearing up but they don't understand the meaning of it.

"How did you . . . how did he . . . borrowed?" I sobbed.

"I had to lend it to you baby girl." I heard and I spun around in shock.