Chapter 17

A/N I'm feeling good about this story and have more than enough material so here's a second chapter today for all of you amazing readers! Fasters enjoy more of Domlee please!

We heard Letty ask for help and then inform us that the cavalry helped them. That's when they saw Dom, I popped up out of my seat and started looking around like crazy. He was at the top of a parking structure and the chopper was focused solely on him. The fear that was coursing through me was incredible.

The parking garage was slowly crumbling away and Dom was trying to drive away from it. Then he had the bright idea to drive off of it. He accelerated and literally flew off of the building but after that he clipped the chopper and his car fell into the mess of debris, rolling around until it stopped.

"DOM!" I shouted.

All of us ran over to where he was, I could barely walk as it was so running took everything out of me. Hobbs was there before any of us, pulling slabs of cement off of his car before pulling him out of the car.

My fiancé just laid there, no moving and barely breathing. I slid over to him and took his head in my hands. This is the fear of working this kind of lifestyle, no one is guaranteed to make it out after a job but I'm not prepared to lose him just yet.

"Come on buddy." Brian said, bending over him checking vitals

"Is he breathing?" Letty asked.

"I want you to keep his head tilted up, alright Kay?" he ordered.

"Yeah . . . I got it." I replied, doing what he told me to.

"Keep it back like this . . . pinch his nose . . . keep his head tilted. Breathe into him now." he said, telling me how to do everything step by step.

"Is this gonna work?" I asked.

"Just do it. Go, good . . . come on Dom. Come on, Dom. Come on! God damn it, you come on!" Brian shouted as the tears flowed down my face.

Everyone was watching on in silence because no one knew what to do. My soul is breaking inside of me and there's nothing I can do to fix it yet. Brian was insisting, shouting in his panic but it wasn't doing anything.

"Stop it." I told him.

"Dom, come on! Come on!" he shouted.

"Back off damn it!" I argued.

"Will you stop? Breathe into him!" he ordered.

"Get off of him!" Letty shouted.

"You breathe into him!" Brian shouted again.

"Back off!" I demanded.

"You breathe into him!"

"Back off damn it! Please . . . Dom, Dom baby I know that you're hurting right now but I need you to listen. Baby I need you to listen, we need you Dom, Aubrey and I need you to come back. How are we supposed to move on without you? Baby I need you to fight to come back for your family." I sobbed.

"Dom, we need you to stay awake and focus on us. I remember everything." Letty said, finishing the shock factor for tonight.

"You do?" I asked.

"I remember everything, it came to me like a flood. I remember that night in the Dominican Republic, the night that you told me that we couldn't happen again. You told me that you needed to come back and find her, find Kaylee. You said that she was the love of your life and you were going to find her. You said that you would spend the rest of your life apologizing if you had to but you were going to get her back and you did. The two of you are here, you have a beautiful daughter Dom. We need you to come back." she said.