Chapter 19

Me returning home? That caused a big fight with us. He's currently not happy with me but I knew what I had to do. I knew he only wanted my safety but he didn't understand. This was the only way my safety was going to be returned to me.

          I entered the house, bags in hand. Entering to the sight of Larry and Dylan sitting in the living room like they owned this place. I didn't give Dylan a death glare this time, because oddly I didn't fear him.

          I thought about turning around and running back to Jordan but that really wasn't really a choice anymore. I wouldn't say we had broken up but his exact words were "You’re trying to do something we all know is impossible and I can't deal with this anymore."

          At the time, the words hurt so I packed my bags and started with my plan. Sure, it was crazy. Very much crazy. I considered busting in the house and demanding Larry disappears and leaves everyone in my life alone.

          Now I understand why Jordan chose to give up. I had been pushing a lot on him. I made my problems his problems. That was nowhere near fair so him breaking up with me was understandable. I just couldn't afford to waddle in myself pity right now.

          Setting my bags down and fixing my shorts. They were little, too little actually and my plain light blue shirt was a tad too tight. My hair was down and curly. Thick eyeliner covered the top of my eyes and I sucked in air before I entered the living room.

           Dylan eyes meeting mine first before his mouth dropping open. His ocean blue eyes shooting down to my visible legs. A smile cracking at Larry's face which filled my stomach with disgust. Suddenly regretting this a little but I couldn't turn back now.

           "Look whose back." His scratchy voice erupted before anyone else’s.

           I tried to smile and hold down the throw up that was threatening to pour out. "Yeah, I'm home." I said holding up my bag and waving it in the air sarcastically.

           "Welcome home." Dylan whispered.

          "This means you’re giving me my room back." I pointed out playfully.

         "Or we're sharing it." He smiled shyly.

         "Where's your little boyfriend?" Larry chimed in, interrupting Dylan and I conversation.

          "I don't have one anymore." I choked out, my eyes shooting to the floor.

          His laugh filled the room, "I knew it wouldn't last long." 

         I looked up, rolling my eyes. Taking my bags and walking pass them towards the stairs. Making sure to move my hips slowly. I heard someone steps behind me, I didn't look back. I knew it was Dylan. His steps were more graceful than Larry's.

          A smile crept upon my face as I reached the top of the stairs, Dylan grabbing my hips and pushing my back against the wall in the hallway gently. Leaning over me easily, bracing one of his hands on the wall.

          I looked up at him. He was towering over me, especially in these flip flops.

         "What do you think you’re doing?" He whispered thru clenched teeth.

         I shared a wicked smile and let out a bitter laugh. "I'm giving him what he wants."

         "This is crazy. He'll hurt you."

          "Better me than anyone else." I said strongly, "Now move." Pushing him out the way and making my way down the rest of the hall. He followed and closed my bedroom door behind him.