Chapter 6

NOT PROOF READ. Enjoy and sorry for any mistakes, point them out if you find any.

    He was back.

    Larry was back.   

    She had brought him back into our lives. I wasn't sure how because I could have sworn he was in Florida where we left him. We had run from him. Well I had run from him.

     "Melanie hunny, you look pale." My mom stated sweetly.

     I rolled my eyes. Damn right I looked pale. I felt my body tense as I avoided looking into his eyes. He was smiling like he had won this fight. A cocky grin spread across his face as he greeted me.

     "Hi, Melanie. No hug for an old friend." he then laughed. The same scratchy laugh he always had.

     My stomach clenched with memories. I wanted to escape. I wanted to run. Now I was seriously regretting leaving Jordan's house in the first place. I'd rather face him than my attacker any day.

      I ran my left hand nervously thru my hair but I didn't respond to either of them. My mom's and Larry's eyes shot up to my long white scars that were on my arm.

      A wicked smile stretched across Larry's face when he stared at my scars. He knew exactly how they got there. He knew he caused them and that made his sick mind happy.

      His green eyes lit up with excitement when I quickly pushed my hands deep into the pockets of Jordan's basketball shorts

      My mom's eyes moved between the both of us. The tension in the room was unbearable. So I did what any teenager would do, I turned to walk away. Heading where I would always go, my room.

      "Melanie, that’s rude." She shouted after me in her sweet voice.

       Now she wanted to act like a mom when Larry was around. Like she hadn't been out partying since we moved to Michigan. My face twisted into a frown and I turned around to face both of them.

      "I don't really give a damn if it's rude." I stated coldly.

      Their eyes widened in shock and all the color flushed from my mom's face. I had never spoken like that to her before. But she had never brung him back before.

       I wasn't the same little girl he had once taken advantage of. I didn't have any more innocence. Mainly because he took it from me. And where was my mom when all of it was happening, out. Having fun and dancing like no tomorrow.

       I turned back around and stomped childishly up the stairs. When I got to my room I slammed the door closed and pushed my back against it.

       My heart was beating fast and my throat was completely dry. I felt sweat on my forehead and my palms felt like puddles. At that moment I didn't want anyone but Jordan.

      Although I highly doubt he wanted to talk to me after I ran away from his house then hung up in his face when he tried to talk to me about it.

       Honestly I was just afraid he'd think of me differently. I shook that thought away and reached into my pocket to grab my phone, only to realize I had left it downstairs next to my untouched sandwich.

      The last thing I wanted to do was go back downstairs and face them two. I knew I didn't have a choice, so I took a deep breath and turned towards my door. Opening it and heading back downstairs the same way I came up. Stomping.

      When I got downstairs Larry was sitting back on the couch with his feet up on the glass coffee table while scratching the stubble on his face. I rolled my eyes but I didn't speak. With the feeling I got around him I couldn't' speak.

      Rushing to the kitchen cause I no longer seen my mom anywhere around. Not that I felt exactly safe when she was around. I heard Larry behind me, I felt him.

      His bigger body hovering behind mind, it made me feels little again, fragile, helpless. But I wasn't that anymore and I wasn't going to act like it.

      I turned around abruptly and faced him. His big body crashed into mine and I instantly felt shivers of my past and I pushed him away.

      His scratchy laugh filled the kitchen where we were now as he stumbled backwards from my push.

      "Still scared huh." He smirked

      "What do you want Larry?" I asked, wishing my voice had a little more confident at that moment.

      He smiled again and tried to step closer but I only moved farther away. Attempting to keep the distance as great as possible.

       "I want my little slave back." the smirk never leaving his face.

       I stiffened at the word slave. I had never heard it out loud, specially coming from him. My throat felt like it closed up with fear and I couldn't force out anymore words in false confidence. I was scared. I had been scared from the moment he walked through the door.

      His green eyes flickered with joy and another smiled tugged at his lips. A crooked smile this time. A smile of satisfaction. He knew I was scared and he fed off that.

     Stepping closer, I didn't move I only winced, hoping he wouldn't touch me. My feet felt like they were glued to the hard wood floor and my palms once again felt like puddles.

     He only got closer and closer up until my phone rung

     You can't turn back because this road is all you'll ever have.

      It’s obvious that you're dying, dying. Just living proof that the camera's lying.

     I smiled at the ringtone. It was Jordan. I stepped away from Larry and went to the counter to grab my phone.

     "Hello."

     "Open the door." he stated calmly thru the phone.  I could just imagine his tan face being red and his grey eyes a dark shade, almost stormy. I knew he was mad. But he just didn't know how much I just thanked him in my head for showing up at my house.

     "Okay." I laughed.

     I walked around Larry, leaving him there looking confused and for once unsettled

    When I got to the door I didn't let Jordan in, I stepped out. Mainly because I didn't want him to see Larry. And because I really didn't want to be in that house in anymore.

-I was really late on the upload sorry. Blame writers block. umm vote, comment. And umm disturb my message board or messages if you want to, I don’t care lol ! Til next time.