Chapter 24: Gift

11k reads and I was rank 1 in the mark category! Thank you so much for giving this book so much love and attention! I really appreciate it! I'll continue giving you, nothing but the best content!
Enjoy reading! x

*Please read author's note at the end*

11k reads and I was rank 1 in the mark category! Thank you so much for giving this book so much love and attention! I really appreciate it! I'll continue giving you, nothing but the best content!Enjoy reading! x *Please read author's note at the end*

Sunday - 10:13 am

It's been two days since I went out with the dreamies. I was in Hongdae to look for a gift for Jaemin's birthday tomorrow. I can't believe I almost forgot about it.

I wasn't even sure what to get Jaemin. Did he like to collect anything?

Suddenly I felt like I don't really know Na Jaemin. Maybe I should call Mark ...

I stop at a corner of the building and brought my phone out.

Caller Id: ML/LM

"Hello," he picked up in the first ring.

"Hi. Are you next to Jaemin?" I asked.

"Not currently, do you want to talk to him? Hey -"

"No!" I panicked.

"Oh, okay. By the way, you have a very powerful voice," he said and then I heard him laugh after, "So what's up?"

"It's his birthday tomorrow and I was planning to buy him something," I said and suddenly I felt stressed.

"Aw! Well he likes dogs," Mark said as I kept walking around.

"I'll see what I can do with that information, any specific breed?" I asked as I spotted a place selling stuff toys.

"None that I know of, good luck!"

"Thanks, buh-bye," I ended the call and put my phone in my bag.

Maybe a stuff toy dog would be nice?

1:12 pm

After buying a stuff toy dog for Nana's birthday, I went on a food trip. I felt so bloated and decided to head back to the hotel to rest.

"I should really learn how to say no to free food," I said lying down on the bed.

What happened was that, I'd walk towards a food vendor checking out their food. They'd offer me a piece to taste, next thing you know I'm handing them money and they're giving me a bag of food.

"Get up Min Jee," I said my eyes closed.

It's bad to lie down after eating, "But I'm so full."

I looked down at my tummy and it was huge, "Well at least I can tell Johnny I practically ate three meals in one go."

I lie my head back down and looked at the ceiling, "Maybe I should go to the gym?"

I start laughing, "Nice one Min Jee."