Bonus: Relationship

THANK YOU FOR 500K READS! IT'S HALF A MILLON. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I thought it was fitting to write this chapter as a token of my gratitude

I thought it was fitting to write this chapter as a token of my gratitude. I hope you enjoy it.

-

Jenny's POV - June 4, 2020 - Thursday - 6:49 pm

I was walking into a restaurant with my whole family. We were all dressed up for some reason, because Johnny insisted.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Seo," a server greeted my parents as we entered. They were wearing an all black outfit with a gold vest and a gold mask that covered half of their face. Only their lips and a bit of their nose was scene, "we have your table ready," they carried four menus in one hand and then led the way. He seemed familiar.

"Is it just me, but we're the only ones here?" I whispered towards Johnny.

"It must be a slow night," Johnny said as I stopped walking to look around. My family was literally the only people around. There was something going on, I just don't know what. "Jen," I look at Johnny who was waiting for me. I glanced around once more and the only other people were waiters. They also had masks on and I noticed that some of their hairs were dyed, odd.

"Coming," I said as I looked at him and walked towards them.

I approached the table where my family were already sat down. The table was near a small stage. It must be one of those restaurants where there are live performers. I ended up sitting on a chair closer to the stage.

"May I take your coat?" A different server stood on my side with his arm extended out. His eyes were really familiar.

"Oh, sure," I smiled as I took of my coat and handed it him. He smiled and bowed, he walked away from the table I watched him approach another server. The other server was taller and it looked like he was teasing the other server.

"Honey," Mom calls for my attention, "go through the menu so we could order soon," she said and I nodded. I turned my whole body to face the table and I picked up the menu. I opened it and there was about 10 items written on the first page.

Ringing.

6:53 pm

I look at Johnny and his phone was ringing, "Excuse me," Johnny said as he stood up from the table and answered his phone, "Hi," I heard him say.

Seeing him on the phone reminded me that I was meant to text Mark when I arrived at the restaurant. I placed the menu down and brought my phone out from my purse.

Me: hey! i arrived at the restaurant. it honestly seems so weird all the waiters are wearing masks. but, i swear they look so familiar. i just don't know why. anyway, i hope your special event goes smoothly! i'd love to hear about it.