Chapter 16: Movie

Monday - 8:20 am

While I was at SM yesterday, I was able to talk to Mark and Lucas about the hanging out arrangement. At first I felt uncomfortable which made it hard, to explain how I agreed to the both of them, but surprisingly they were chill with it and just laughed.

Now I have a day before our hangout and for some reason I'm really nervous. Yesterday, I was about to plan an outfit for today, but then I ended up going to SM. Spending the rest of my day with NCT and hiding from Lee Yong-sun when I could.

There has to be an app for matching clothes. But at this moment I don't have the patience to look for matching clothes, let alone find an app to match them for me.

I continue to stare at the clothes on my bed.

My stomach growled, "Right, I should eat breakfast first," I leave my room to head downstairs.

8:55 am

After breakfast I decided to take a shower. I was currently just wearing underwear, a robe and a towel around my head. I go back to what I was doing before breakfast, staring at my clothes.

Ding.

My phone catches my attention on the table below the TV, a text message.

8:56 am

*annoying bro sent you a message*

annoying bro: good morning! ate breakfast?

Does Johnny have a reminder everyday to check up on me?

Me: morning. i did

annoying bro: excited for tom?

Me: ig

annoying bro: you don't seem like it, anything wrong?

Me: i have nothing to wear :(

annoying bro: that's a relief

Me: what? i'm in a crisis !!!

annoying bro: well i thought it would be like you thinking of not going out with them on the last minute

Me: you do know that may be a possibility if i dont find anything to wear !!!

annoying bro: i'm sure there's an outfit you can wear

Me: if there was i wouldn't be panicking rn !!!!

annoying bro: yeesh, send me a pic of your clothes

Me: uh no?

annoying bro: do you want to go out or not?

Me: i do :(

annoying bro: then send me a picture of your clothes

Me: fine

Me: