Chapter 19: Birthday

Ya girl is feeling generous today, so here's an early update!
Enjoy! x

Ya girl is feeling generous today, so here's an early update! Enjoy! x

Thursday - 7:23 am

I wake up feeling excited. It was my birthday! I giggle remembering that Johnny called me at midnight to greet me.

I stretch my arms and then reached for my phone. There were tons of messages. I smile and read the ones from my parents first.

Sent at Wednesday - 11:09 am chicago / Thursday - 1:09 am sk

Mamabear: Happy Birthday Min Jee! I'm sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you, I hope you eat lots of food with Johnny, but don't get fat okay? I love you!

I giggle and move on to Dad's message.

Papabear: You'll always be my bear cub, happy 19th birthday.

Short and sweet, like he's always been.

I say thank you to both and move on to read others.

I spot Betty's and I giggled seeing she started it with emojis.

Sent at Wednesday - 4:01 pm england / Thursday - 12:01 am sk

betty bestie: 💗💖💘💝💕💞💞💝💘💕💟💖💗💞💕💞💝💘💖💞💝💖💕💝 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEO MIN JEE 💖💝💖💞💘💗💝💞💘💟💘💗💓💖💝💞💕💗💘💓💟💗💖💘That's it, that's the greeting 😋 Bye!

betty bestie: I'm kidding, but seriously, I've already practically told you everything on every birthday, christmas, new year and thanksgiving, do I really need to sent a long 🍑 message? Besides, I bet ⁉️ sent you one! I swear if you don't get the emoji - Well you'd be Min Jee then if you didn't get it 😔✊🏻 Anyway, I love you to the sun and back - oh wait I'd die if I went to the sun. I guess I just love you to the sun 🌻 Enjoy ur day 🐺!!!

7:29 pm

Me: ugh I miss ur extra 🍑 thanks for the greeting!

I scrolled through messages and saw that the dreamies sent individual messages. I also saw Mark's but, I decided to ignore it for now. I move on to Jeno's message.

Sent at 11:59 pm

jollyjeno: I wasn't sure if my message would send, so I sent it earlier!

I smile at the start of his message.

jollyjeno: I don't know if I can say we're close? But I think we are! AAAA why do I sound so serious? 😩 Sorry nuna!