Chapter 28: Threats

As a thank you and for motivation purposes, here's an update! Thanks for the 700 votes so far, hoping to reach 2.5k votes soon! (The Fanfiction Awards 2018) Enjoy!
-
Apparently the chapter was cut off, so I republished!

5k votes soon! (The Fanfiction Awards 2018) Enjoy! -Apparently the chapter was cut off, so I republished!

*trigger warning*

Wednesday - 8:10 am

When I woke up, my phone was filled with messages. I squint my eyes, adjusting to the light. I scrolled down to the first message and decided to open my phone to check them all.

Time sent - 7:05 am

annoying bro: good morning jenny! do you have plans today? let's hang out. also, let's make it an unplug day, no phones, no gadgets, just old-fashion!

annoying bro: don't eat breakfast at the hotel, I'll come by once you wake up ok?

annoying bro: text me as soon as you wake up!!!!!!!

What's Johnny up to? I scroll through more of his messages.

Time sent - 7:25 am

annoying bro: are you awake now?

annoying bro: why aren't you picking up your phone?

He called? I check and see I had miss calls. I look at my ringer's settings and it was on silent, oops. I'll reply to him once I read the other messages.

Time sent - 7:12 am

jinjjajaehyun: hey guess who has a free schedule today?

jinjjajaehyun: if you thought of me, you're right! let's go get coffee or maybe go to Busan? youve been wanting to go there right?

Did Johnny and Jaehyun have free schedules today? I thought they were jam packed this whole week?

Maybe they're just messing with me. I exit Jae-oppa's chatroom and scroll through messages, why do I have messages from almost everyone?

I'll just check it later. I said putting my phone down to go and get ready for breakfast.

8:21 am

I changed into more presentable clothes to go down for breakfast. I'll check my messages while I eat breakfast.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and took the charger out. I walk to the elevators and a yawn escaped my lips, as I pressed the arrow button. I rub my eyes as the elevator door opened. I walk in a sluggish manner, I wanted to go back to sleep. I press the G button and waited.