Nineteen

Emma Stopped her phone call with her Mother as she heard some noises from the outside. She carefully went to Regina to wake her up. "Emma?", She murmured tiredly without opening her eyes. "I've heard some noises from outside, maybe it would be better if you'd be awake, just in case I mean.", Emma explained and Regina got up fully. "Emma? If it's my Dad please don't try anything, he hates you even though he doesn't know you, he won't hesitate to kill you.", Regina explained and Emma nodded. She gave her Girlfriend a soft smile and got her weapon from one of the desk's loadings. Some minutes went by as nothing happens, Regina was curled next to Emma while The Blonde was looking around the Rooms for any other person than them. Before Emma could realize it or calm down again, The light of the whole Police Station fully went off. "Emma!", Regina said scared and hugged Emma tighter. "It's okay, I'm here.", The Blonde replied. It was that dark Emma couldn't even see her own hand in front of her eyes or Regina sitting next to her, she couldn't see the Door or any Windows, all she saw was the red lighting entering Sign which hung over the Enter. "Well Well Well, it's true.", A manly voice with an Spanish accent broke the silence in the room, Regina wished she wouldn't know this voice but intact she knew it better than any other. One of the lamps turned on again and showed the look of the Men, the rest of the Station was dark. He was quite muscular and didn't look old at all, his hair was dark brown like Regina's was, his eyes were also brown and he was wearing a ripped jeans with a black T Shirt, in one of his hands he was holding a gun which was pointed at the two Woman, the other one was in his pocket. "Why can't you leave us alone, leave her alone?!", Emma Immediately questioned as she and Regina got up from the floor. "So it's really true, my daughter with a cop! To that a female one! That's disgusting, you're a shame for our family!", He yelled in his Spanish accent completely ignoring Emma's question. Emma was pointing with her weapon at him as well but he didn't seem like he'd care much. "Leave her alone!", Emma yelled back. "So you can't even fight your own fights!", He yelled and looked at Regina who was holding back her tears once again. "Regina you are coming with me!", He yelled and got even more furious as Regina didn't move away from Emma. "No!", She yelled at him which made him much more furious. "You stupid Girl!", He yelled. "Leave! Or I will arrest you!", Emma yelled as well but again he didn't seem to care. She shot at the lamp witch was on and as the light went off she ran into The Man's Direction. Regina couldn't see anything but she heard the sound of Emma's yelling and her Dad having a fight with her. She heard their fists punching each other's. As it stopped, Regina got panicked even more. "EMMA!?", she yelled as she tried to find her way through the darkness. "It's okay Regina, I'm fine.", Emma replied. "There should be a Electricity box under the Enter shield.", Emma said and Regina made her way there. "What now?", She Asked as she reached it. "There should be something like a switch. If you flip it, the Light most certainly will turn on again.", Emma explained and the Brunette did as she was told. As the Light got on again, Regina looked into Emma's face. It was bloody and there was a deep cut on her cheek. "OMG EMMA!", Regina yelled and rushed back to her love. "I'm fine, it's not as bad as it may look.", Emma replied and smiled softly. She was holding the Body of Henry Mills, he was tied up in handcuffs and was knocked out. "i told you, I will always protect you.", Emma said and kissed Regina softly. "Let's get you to the Hospital.", Regina replied and took the Blonde's hand. "I'll call Ruby to get him into a cell out of the city, then we can go.", Emma explained and the Brunette nodded. As Emma finished her call and Ruby was taking over, they went to the hospital to check on Emma.